Can all forms of susano'o block Infinite Tsukuyomi?

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
96๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
No I don't think it is all forms of Susanoo. Sasuke's Susanoo is special. Aside bein Perfect Susanoo, it is manifested from his Juubigan, so whatever properties the Infinite Tsukuyomi has is shared with Sasuke's eye which allows his Susanoo to block it's effect.

I see Sasuke's Susanoo carrying both him and the rest of team 7 to finish out this fight, at least until IT is deactivated....

...Kind of makes Sasuke the key player in this portion of the fight as Naruto was for the Limbo Madaras.

killacobra4u

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Madara solos your healthy itachi
Do you think maddy is a idiot to just stand still and get stabbed?

Ems maddy's ps solo's healthy itachi med diff
Kishi himself said itachi could beat madra so what! Plus madra aint got shit on itachi madara stole most of his power anyway he needed tailedbeast to get were he is and hashirama.
Hashiramas DNA SO ITACHI HEALTHY VERSUS NOT THEIVIN ASs madara itachi wins.

HashiramaDescendant

Elite
Kin
-3๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
re read this page

"The light isn't able to shine through susano'o?"- They never said he had a special susano'o, just that his eye can repel IT since it is the same as Kaguya's and Madara's forehead eye. That is how Naruto can be protected from it, despite not having the eye.

NarutoB

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Kishi himself said itachi could beat madra so what! Plus madra aint got shit on itachi madara stole most of his power anyway he needed tailedbeast to get were he is and hashirama.
Proof? Also Itachi's two spirit weapons aren't his, so how can you call Madara thieving? You fanboys are ridiculous

a banned cartoon

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Would that mean that healthy Itachi with Totsuka and Yata solo Madara, low difficulty?
I don't think so. Notice how Madara said the light is what put people into the genjustsu. Sasuke's Susanoo is very dark and peovides shadow that the moons light can't breach through. I believe only Sasuke's Susanoo can block Mugen Tsukiyomi.

AnimusOra

Veteran
Kin
25๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
2,253๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
"The light isn't able to shine through susano'o?"- They never said he had a special susano'o, just that his eye can repel IT since it is the same as Kaguya's and Madara's forehead eye. That is how Naruto can be protected from it, despite not having the eye.
"His Rinnegan must be able to fight off the jutsu" clear as day dude right after that sentence

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
96๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
In this scenario, yeah I see Itachi fairing a better chance at beating Madara....Except Itachi is going to need EMS or he going to go blind from overuse when fighting Madara. This woudl be a really hard fight for itachi. I still lean more toward Madara winning it, but I can still see Itachi pulling of a victory if he battles VERY carefully.

HashiramaDescendant

Elite
Kin
-3๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
No I don't think it is all forms of Susanoo. Sasuke's Susanoo is special. Aside bein Perfect Susanoo, it is manifested from his Juubigan, so whatever properties the Infinite Tsukuyomi has is shared with Sasuke's eye which allows his Susanoo to block it's effect.

I see Sasuke's Susanoo carrying both him and the rest of team 7 to finish out this fight, at least until IT is deactivated....

...Kind of makes Sasuke the key player in this portion of the fight as Naruto was for the Limbo Madaras.
Makes sense, but it never said it was a special susano'o. Susano'o armor is susano'o armor and I believe that EMS Sasuke could repel IT with his perfect susano'o since it blocks light.

a banned cartoon

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Where did Kishimoto state this. Please show proof to this accusation. I find it ridiculous, unless you have proof.