WillToWin

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This may not be the smartest question, but can a Katon jutsu for example: Fire Style: Fire Ball Jutsu or Madara's Great Fire Annihilation block Amaterasu, if they didn't have the speed to dodge the flames?

When Sasuke fought Itachi. We saw that Amaterasu can dispel fire, but not go through the opponent, which it didn't hit Sasuke. Itachi said, every jutsu has a weakness. He is right because we have seen weaknesses from Susanoo and Chibaku Tensai.

Here's an image of when the brothers fought!

You must be registered for see images

Itachi seemed like he cancel the Amaterasu, but at the same time. I wonder if Amaterasu can go through a fire element jutsu.

Madara Uchiha seems to be the strongest Katon user in the series in my opinion. His fire jutsus have a larger scale of fire power compare to Itachi and Sasuke. Can Amaterasu go through Madara's Great Fire Annihilation jutsu and hit Madara?

Can Amaterasu go through a fire technique and if it can! Can it beat Madara's Great Annihilation Jutsu? Answer this!

Οdin

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That will never happen. No matter how powerful a Katon jutsu is... Amaterasu will just kill it. And that's if the person can create a Katon in time.

WillToWin

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That will never happen. No matter how powerful a Katon jutsu is... Amaterasu will just kill it. And that's if the person can create a Katon in time.
That's what i'm trying to say! If a Katon jutsu can block Amaterasu if launch at the same time! If not we know the person is screwed.

OhReary

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If they don't have the speed to dodge the flame i highly
doubt they can weave handsigns fast enough. That's cutting it close,
if you look at the reaction time it takes for the 4th Raikage to dodge.

Kira was Righteous

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If they attack at the same time a very strong fire jutsu would last a bit longer then Sasukes Katon but it would still be beaten by Amateseru because it burns until even fire itself is gone

WillToWin

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If they don't have the speed to dodge the flame i highly
doubt they can weave handsigns fast enough. That's cutting it close,
if you look at the reaction time it takes for the 4th Raikage to dodge.
Yeah the Raikage barely dodge it. He only did it in second form. I wonder if he would have the same luck in first form. Anyways i just want to know if Amaterasu can go through a fire attack launch by the opponent and pass through the fire and hit the opponent.

Gatsuuga

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol, I don't think so ever. What Itachi did was use amaterasu on his fireball. The amaterasu then engulfed his and sasuke's hence why sasuke had to stop using his. Also with the size of the fireballs itachi couldn't actually see Sasuke, therefore if he can't see him he can't make the flames appear on him.

SoulHunt3r

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sasuke`s amaterasu could anihilate madara`s katon. because he is the strongest with amaterasu.

about itachi amaterasu i don`t think his could last enough time to stop madara`s katon because of his eye bleeding and simply becuase he is not as skilled wi it like sasuke.

WillToWin

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sasuke`s amaterasu could anihilate madara`s katon. because he is the strongest with amaterasu.

about itachi amaterasu i don`t think his could last enough time to stop madara`s katon because of his eye bleeding and simply becuase he is not as skilled wi it like sasuke.
Edo Itachi can of course. Agree with Sasuke being superior than Madara and Itachi in Amaterasu.

asad70ful

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

u mad bro
itachi is more good user of sharingan and its abilities,than sasuke
it is stated that kakashi uses sharingan better than sasuke
so dont be a fanboy