Came back to see how things are going

SIR UZMAKIMADARA

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Sep 18, 2012
Messages
8,901
Reaction score
1,201
Title ^
I missed you guys. I missed the days we spent discussing chapters of naruto. Thank you for supporting me throughout these years and I feel blessed to find this Gem site.

miss god damn Good old days.
 

salamander uchiha

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Mar 20, 2013
Messages
17,628
Reaction score
1,849
Title ^
I missed you guys. I missed the days we spent discussing chapters of naruto. Thank you for supporting me throughout these years and I feel blessed to find this Gem site.

miss god damn Good old days.
We miss you too.
 

To Whatever

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Mar 27, 2013
Messages
18,010
Reaction score
1,512
Title ^
I missed you guys. I missed the days we spent discussing chapters of naruto. Thank you for supporting me throughout these years and I feel blessed to find this Gem site.

miss god damn Good old days.
You must be registered for see images
 

Hori

Sage of Six Posts 🔮
Immortal
Joined
Aug 30, 2012
Messages
83,746
Reaction score
1,104
Humph... who are you? I dont even remember you
 

WhistleBlower

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
Joined
Apr 12, 2012
Messages
27,716
Reaction score
1,798
Did you used to make entire chapter predictions?
 

dljbd

Member
Joined
Jun 27, 2011
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
hEY guys,
how do I get to read the mangas and watch the animes.
I just returned to begin watching Boruto and noticed the website has changed drastically from what and how I knew it to be (narutobase.net). I can't seem to find my way around the whole site now. How do I get to the page that contains Boruto manga and anime please.
Thanks
 

Naruto X Hunter

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Jul 13, 2014
Messages
10,191
Reaction score
1,248
I never supported you because your comments were always garbage.
 
Top