MyotaHime
Member
45 posts
7 reactions
- Joined
- May 13, 2014
- Messages
- 45
- Reaction score
- 7
- Status
- Offline
- Activity Streak
This is what drew me to the show from the beginning.
I know it sounds cheesy, but seeing a group of people working together really speaks to me. It seems like the ninja are fighting for each other just as much as against the bad guys. The brotherhood within and between the teams is something I always wished to have with a small group of fiends; feeling useful, being useful and having a 'place' in a group would be nice, don't you think? :O
I know it sounds cheesy, but seeing a group of people working together really speaks to me. It seems like the ninja are fighting for each other just as much as against the bad guys. The brotherhood within and between the teams is something I always wished to have with a small group of fiends; feeling useful, being useful and having a 'place' in a group would be nice, don't you think? :O