Sikk

Regular
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol I made one! I hope it's useful for some of you. I know it's not too in depth for the beginners but it's the best I can do without going insane showing every little step I did lol.

You must be registered for see images

Phobos

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I like it, could be really helpful for many.

Just a little thing: Why are you sharpening applied image layer, and then deleting everything but the render, instead of just sharpening the render itself?

Sikk

Regular
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I like it, could be really helpful for many.

Just a little thing: Why are you sharpening applied image layer, and then deleting everything but the render, instead of just sharpening the render itself?
There's a lot of ways you can do it, I know 3 ways. You could duplicate the render then clip mask it to the main render and just sharpen it there and control the opacity that way. That's how I used to do it but stopped because there would be times I would sharpen certain areas other than the render. I just happen to do it that way, guess it became a habit. I use vector mask over erasing though. Same thing as eraser but you can always unerase things if you ever regret it.

Phobos

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sure there are many ways, I just thought the one you described in the tut was the more complicated one. Also why don't you tweak the amount of sharpening/bluring I see you rather blur/sharpen on new layer and change opacity, well I guess every1 have their own way of doing it ;) btw- vector mask- you mean layer mask?

Sikk

Regular
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sure there are many ways, I just thought the one you described in the tut was the more complicated one. Also why don't you tweak the amount of sharpening/bluring I see you rather blur/sharpen on new layer and change opacity, well I guess every1 have their own way of doing it ;) btw- vector mask- you mean layer mask?
You get more freedom changing opacity and less clicking. Since you don't have to redo a blur if it was too much or too less etc. And yes, layer mask. Thanks for the feedback though, I do agree it may be a bit more complicated. I'll keep it in mind if I ever make another tutorial.