byakuya dead?

delarage

Member
Messages:128 Reaction score:3
Joined
Mar 8, 2012
Messages
128
Reaction score
3
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
so i saw last chapter of Bleach manga 501
You must be registered for see images
,will he die?
and is urahara dead cuz he is disconnected ??
You must be registered for see images
 

ArashiStorm

Member
Messages:292 Reaction score:12
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
292
Reaction score
12
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Hes not dead he better not be
 

NinjutsuSeeker

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Messages:1,262 Reaction score:142
Joined
Jun 21, 2012
Messages
1,262
Reaction score
142
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
im sorry this is bleachbase?
 

CLU

Member
Messages:198 Reaction score:15
Joined
May 24, 2012
Messages
198
Reaction score
15
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I dont mind that hes dead. I just love how the quincy arc is progressing after seeing how easily the shinigami won during the espada arc. I guess im still a bit resentful after how they massacred the majority of the espadas without any casualties of their own. Go Quincy. . . . . oh and whoever said this isnt bleachbase well this isnt a place for "man has *** with five month old baby" bit hey their stll talking about it.
 

TheHokage

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Messages:3,014 Reaction score:200
Joined
Jul 10, 2011
Messages
3,014
Reaction score
200
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Na he's most likely injured, Renji or Ichigo will save him most likely Byakuya is to much of an important character to die...yet.
 

Chode

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
Messages:808 Reaction score:56
Joined
May 7, 2012
Messages
808
Reaction score
56
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
how many times in bleach have you seen something similar to this .... they will be okay in the end some how
 

kotoamatsukami

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Messages:4,874 Reaction score:90
Joined
Aug 4, 2011
Messages
4,874
Reaction score
90
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
No I won't let him I'm going to save him
 

Exaar

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Messages:12,773 Reaction score:1,296
Joined
Jul 2, 2011
Messages
12,773
Reaction score
1,296
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

kotoamatsukami

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Messages:4,874 Reaction score:90
Joined
Aug 4, 2011
Messages
4,874
Reaction score
90
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I'm on it too bro! I'm gonna surprise him like Ichigo did Aizen..but failed.

Thanks we can't let him die not now not ever I'm going to throw rocks hope that helps.
 

SasukexNeji

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Messages:1,422 Reaction score:68
Joined
Feb 9, 2012
Messages
1,422
Reaction score
68
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

SasukexNeji

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Messages:1,422 Reaction score:68
Joined
Feb 9, 2012
Messages
1,422
Reaction score
68
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
@Ninjutsuseeker,

At first I thought your sig was about the MILF's camel toe in the blue jeans, but then I saw that bare ass in the back, lmao. The MILF in the blue jeans has a lil hips on her, I wonder what that ass looks like...
 

Migualon J.J.

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
Messages:23,222 Reaction score:646
Joined
Nov 14, 2010
Messages
23,222
Reaction score
646
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Are you blind or just f*cking stupid?

This entire section is BLEACH. And yes, it IS Bleach Base, actually.

OT: I doubt it. It just seems too... sudden. Knowing Kubo and the way he kills off characters, I reckon it would've been a shit ton more dramatic than this with way more thoughts and flashbacks.

well, he DID take Kira Izuru down pretty quickly without flashback xd
 

kotoamatsukami

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Messages:4,874 Reaction score:90
Joined
Aug 4, 2011
Messages
4,874
Reaction score
90
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Distract him long enough for me to get in range...

Won't let u down he's gonna pay kuchiki clan can't fall yet...hope u got a strong attack.
 

Yuka

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Messages:6,485 Reaction score:1,056
Joined
Aug 29, 2011
Messages
6,485
Reaction score
1,056
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
No he's not dead
 

lubricati0n

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Messages:3,128 Reaction score:205
Joined
Jul 29, 2011
Messages
3,128
Reaction score
205
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Nah he's not dead. I highly doubt Kubo would kill off such a developed character.
 

ANBU Kakashi23

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Messages:7,817 Reaction score:278
Joined
Mar 28, 2012
Messages
7,817
Reaction score
278
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
w/e renji took that hit and still survived, im not worried about it
 

NLee

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Messages:7,056 Reaction score:331
Joined
Mar 27, 2010
Messages
7,056
Reaction score
331
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You guys are so gullible. No, Byakuya is not dead.

Leaving himself vulnerable to get hit was likely a strategy to get As Nodt to reveal more of his abilities. He's going to use Utsusemi and dodge the attack. It should be near-obvious.

These Sternritters are powerful and pose a serious threat, but let's not get naive people.
 
Top