Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So is it like, everyday it saves the user's base reserves for x amount of years? If so, lmfao, that means Byakugou users dwarf the **** out of 100% of the ninja population.

Tsunade and Sakura and Mito had the largest total chakra reserves in the manga.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tsuande and Sakura yes, Mito is questionable.

I've always wondered why they(Sakura or Tsuande) didn't develop a seal which stores chakra and some natural energy building up over time for use in combat. Think about it release the seal and instant SM.

Last edited:

DrProof

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Tsuande and Sakura yes, Mito is questionable.

I've always wondered why they(Sakura or Tsuande) didn't develop a seal which stores chakra and some natural energy building up over time for use in combat. Think about it release the seal and instant SM.
Mito was an Uzumaki and created the seal, why wouldn't she? That last portion would be sick though.

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Concerning Mito: Maybe it was just a drawing? She was probably good at fuuinjutsu and also- painted that paper things on her hair.

Tsunade said she invented it, right? lol

TheEvilOne

Legendary
Kin
7💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tsunade only had a few weeks to store chakra after the Pain incident and look at her war arc feats. So probably once the seal is activated even less time is enough to fill it. ( or it depends on the user )

Last edited:

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Then why Mito did it? What would be the point of having chakra if you are not using it - I thought the seal was directly related to healing techs.
Mito didn’t use it though. She had the marking but we don’t know if she had it or not since it was said Tsunade invented it.

Team7monaa

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Technically yes, by the time it was the war arc Sakura had bijuu level reserves stored in her Byakugō and assuming Tsunade didn’t use three years of her reserves against Pein she would have lasted the longest against Madara amongst the 5 Kage.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mito was an Uzumaki and created the seal, why wouldn't she? That last portion would be sick though.
@bold: Being an Uzumaki wouldn't give you that, neither did it give Kushina or Karin or any other Uzumaki the seal as far as we know. There's no real proof suggesting she had the seal it could've been a decoration.

I'm surprised I would've expected the senju/uzumaki or somebody even Sakura to at least invent it. It would've served as a perfect/legit counter to the Uchiha clan's Sharingan and their equality would be believable. Anyway it may already have some hidden elements within it remember she was able to resist and counter the effects of Madara's TSB rods. Perhaps in the future it may get explored it would definitely be interesting.

Dreamstar

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mito didn’t use it though. She had the marking but we don’t know if she had it or not since it was said Tsunade invented it.
I don't recall it was said that Tsunade invented it. But did so for the Creation Rebirth and the Creation Rebirth: Strength of a Hundred Technique