0⚔️
Notice keywords/phrase

- Cell Division is forcibly stimulated
- Reconstruction
- Injuries, wounds

Genesis* Rebirth (創造再生, Souzou Saisei)
Ninjutsu, S-rank, Supplementary
User: Tsunade

The absolute pinnacle of medical ninjutsu~~ a "forbidden regeneration technique"!

Created by the greatest of medical ninja, Tsunade, this is the ultimate regeneration technique!! By releasing a large amount of chakra at once, the body's cell division is forcibly stimulated, reconstruction all organs and all tissues making up the human body!
If this technique is used, a body whose vital organs are so gravely injuried that it cannot bear it any longer will be instantly restored to its uninjured state. It's impossible to die by any means... for the sake of continuing to protect the lives of one's comrades. That's the resolution hidden in this technique.

[picture of Tsunade releasing her Yin Seal** and performing this technique]
↑By releasing the great volume of chakra stored in her forehead, Tsunade can make her body do the work of an untold number of years in an instant.

This wound may have brought her on the verge of death, but she won't die~~

[picture of the wound on Tsunade's shoulder healing]
↑↓The acceleration of cell division that allows for the complete recovery from wounds is paid for with the shortening of one's life span.
[picture of the wound on Tsunade's chest healing]

*Souzou means "creation". Especially a deity's creation of the world and everything in it. It isn't specifically the Christian Genesis, though. It can be applied to any religion. For example, the creation of Japan by the gods Izanagi and Izanami in Shinto is also called "souzou". I simply chose to use the word "Genesis" because I like the sound of it.
**Yin Seal (陰封印, In Fuuin). The diamond-shaped seal on Tsunade's forehead.

Cell division (Mitosis) through reconstruction of tissues and organs is the natural way a human body heals from injuries. Some injuries heal fast (scratches) while others take longer periods of time. Byakugo accelerates that healing process basically meaning an injury the body isn't able to heal normally (and there aren't many tbh) byakugou can't heal either.

There's one thing we should all be able to agree on.. and that is the fact that Byakugou users aren't immortal.

You must be registered for see images

The scan and databook proves two things:

- They aren't immortal
- Byakugou users can't create new cells. If they could, they wouldn't have to worry about the limited number of times in which a cell can divide.

Point 1: A byakugou user isn't tanking a Rasenshuriken that attacks the body

The byakugou probably has a weakness

[ ]-[ ]-[ ]

In the links, we have a dead body whose movements was being controlled by chakra from Nagato. We see though that it freezes in place after lightning starts coursing through it. This means lightning can effect chakra and if a byakugou user is struck with lightning, nothing guarantees the chakra from the seal will be able to heal any injuries attained from the lightning technique as the chakra flow itself would be effected.

Point 2: Lightning is possibly byakugou's weakness. And as such, sharinganless Kakashi has a higher chance of taking down Tsunade than most of us first presumed right?

Why wasn't Katsuyu summoned to assist in battle despite having a fighting jutsu?

I see two possible reasons.

If Katsuyu was looking to kill/injure Manda there, it's success rate would have increased if it aimed a wall/sea of acid towards Manda's head. By portrayal, due to the nature of it's mouth, if it does spit out that acid it's going to go in many directions and based on how corrosive it is, it spells instant death for anyone(comrades) it touches.

Zesshi Nensan (Tongue Tooth Sticky Acid)

Ninjutsu, Offensive, All Ranges

User: Katsuyu

Thawing, dissolving and melting into nothingness, the rain of strong acid causes everything to fade away.

A highly concentrated acidic paste is suddenly released from the mouth! The acid boasts such high density and concentration it dilutes even stone, vaporizing it! There are no setup moves to do before this jutsu’s activation. Thanks to this one can easily strike, catching the enemy unawares, which has the advantage of denying them any opportunity to dodge.

The acidic rain is spilled out all of a sudden, with a timing that won’t even allow for anticipation! All things it touches will melt away, losing their shapes once and for all

Another possible reason is the acid itself does pose a threat to Byakugou users themselves.

Part of its DB translation: "Thawing, dissolving and melting into nothingness. The acid boasts such high density and concentration it dilutes even stone, vaporizing it!"

The acid is able to melt stone meaning it's concentration is on par with the only other method i know stone can melt. Magma.

We have had a byakugou user with the seal active come face to face with magma and show fear. Note that this same user bravely charged into Dual Rinnegan Juubi Jin Madara? without fear because of the active seal. Magma is at least 2x more viscous than water meaning if they had landed in it, they would have at most only sunk knee deep in it.

The byakugou seal has instant regenerative abilities but it has to wait for an injury to happen first right? If Katsuyu's acid does touch them, it's effect would be instant..Drying up the plasma (blood), turning bones to ash instantly and possibly setting the body on fire (due to steam from dried up blood welled up in the body) as seen . That would be similar to losing a limb and i don't believe byakugou users can create new limbs?

Byakugou is awesome...Katsuyu also has a badass ability. But Katsuyu especially is overrated when it comes to vs threads and byakugou is not invincible. What do you all think of these?

Reactions: Detonator99

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Weakness I agree. Weakness I disagree on the basis of techniques, Byakugou isn't regenerating sh!t like but Byakugou could possibly heal the damage of Asura paths Raition attack depending of the lightening released doesn't kill them instantly but that's debatable since we've never seen it. Also, I've never heard a concious member say Tsunade or Sakura are exempt from death but in the context of Tsunade claiming imortal in battle is a hyperbole. What she should've said was no mortal wound can kill her (wounds spimple that would kill a majority wouldn't).

What I think about Katsuyu and Byakugou is that there both worth having.

Last edited:

FemmeFatale

Supreme
Kin
156💸
Kumi
2,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Weakness I agree. Weakness I disagree on the basis of techniques, Byakugou isn't regenerating sh!t like but Byakugou could possibly heal the damage of Asura paths Raition attack depending of the lightening released doesn't kill them instantly but that's debatable since we've never seen it. Also, I've never heard a concious member say Tsunade or Sakura are exempt from death but in the context of Tsunade claiming imortal in battle is a hyperbole. What she should've said was no mortal wound can kill her (wounds spimple that would kill a majority wouldn't).

you know tsunade survived being crushed at some point vs madara, force does nothing to her, logically she is nigh invulnerable to force in byakugou mode, due to the fact that massive amounts of chakra protects, and hardens. basis of chidori

and tsunade would survive lightening, for one, she survived that teleportation, and only got skin burns with madaras fire.

and lightning doesnt incinerate , human can survive a blast

Last edited:

Detonator99

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Great thread i had forgoten about the hole thing about that it only uses the accelerating the multiplication of cells and not that it simply creates new ones.

This jutsu can actually cause more danger then save the user if it gets hit by a rasenshuriken or gets severely injured many times by the enemy.

Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you know tsunade survived being crushed at some point vs madara, force does nothing to her, logically she is nigh invulnerable to force in byakugou mode, due to the fact that massive amounts of chakra protects, and hardens. basis of chidori

and tsunade would survive lightening, for one, she survived that teleportation, and only got skin burns with madaras fire.

and lightning doesnt incinerate , human can survive a blast
That teleportation wasn't lightning. Lightning doesn't travel at the speed of light and the name of the technique was Ethereal transmission technique. Ethereal means light.

Asura paths raiton attack? In the scan, Kakashi uses the raiton attack on asura not the other way around. While the lightning was coursing through asura, Nagato couldn't get him away from the Akimichi's attack while he got Deva out. that's because Nagato's chakra was effected by the lightning.

@bold: definitely agree.

FemmeFatale

Supreme
Kin
156💸
Kumi
2,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That teleportation wasn't lightning. Lightning doesn't travel at the speed of light and the name of the technique was Ethereal transmission technique. Ethereal means light.

Asura paths raiton attack? In the scan, Kakashi uses the raiton attack on asura not the other way around. While the lightning was coursing through asura, Nagato couldn't get him away from the Akimichi's attack while he got Deva out. that's because Nagato's chakra was effected by the lightning.

@bold: definitely agree.
She survived both heat presurre and speed,
Lightning isn't killing her.
Fire attacks burned Zetsu to a crisp, Tsunade got Skin burns from Madara strongest fire attack

neosmith500

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lightning isn't killing her.
Fire attacks burned Zetsu to a crisp, Tsunade got Skin burns from Madara strongest fire attack
Lightning isn't killing her but it can hinder her ability to Heal for her to 'Be killed" due to the effects..

Yo Mia Khalifa is just great man
This guy :pkun:

FemmeFatale

Supreme
Kin
156💸
Kumi
2,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Her healing requires chakra. Lightning effects Chakra...It's that simple.
Since when does lightening effect chakra, madaras rod didn't effect Sakuras healing ability and nothing effected tsunades transformation
Lightning isn't killing her but it can hinder her ability to Heal for her to 'Be killed" due to the effects..

Byakugou is instant and works on its own, tsunade doesn't turn old everytime she is hit or asleep

This guy :pkun:

Kakooli

Elite
Kin
3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You can Split a byakugou user in half, destroy their vital organs, burn them with a deadly acid but they'll just dust it off and regenerate. The only way to defeat a byakugou user is to use a powerful genjutsu on them. While that would work on Tsunade, Sakura is immune so she's pretty much invincible.

Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Since when does lightening effect chakra, madaras rod didn't effect Sakuras healing ability and nothing effected tsunades transformation
@bold..re-read my posts about Asura path being frozen.

You have a point about Madara's rod though. Only complications i have with that are:

- Madara's gudoudama were taken away by Minato when he Ftg'd with them during the Gai-Madara fight. That rod could have been for all we know.

- If that was a gudoudama rod, it didn't have the negating ninjutsu ability as we clearly see it hit Minato at an insane speed but not disintegrate nor stop him from using FTG.

You can Split a byakugou user in half, destroy their vital organs, burn them with a deadly acid but they'll just dust it off and regenerate. The only way to defeat a byakugou user is to use a powerful genjutsu on them. While that would work on Tsunade, Sakura is immune so she's pretty much invincible.
@bold Sorry that's a Tsunade feat. She was clearly unconscious and not attempting to heal herself in any way. I could argue she only woke up because of her senju/uzumaki life force.

@underlined yes they could survive a deadly acid.... but not an acid corrosive enough to melt rock. Surely i don't need to expatiate on what a little drop of acid corrosive enough to melt rock will do to the skin, tissues and bone of a human body it comes in contact with?

The rest of your post is implying Sakura can't be killed ...which is false btw.

Reactions: Cresee