Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Byakugo is known as the yin seal and it absorbs the users chakra. Karma may be a more powerful version of the same jutsu. I believe that its related to six paths chakra. Because karma is directly related to the six paths of rebirth and the rinne cycle. In fact karma is the force that determines one's path. So its at least remotely related to six paths chakra and the Shinju. My guess is that it is one of secrets that the uzumaki had been hiding that got them destroyed. I say they are yin and yang because karma seals allows one to absorb and use chakra from other sources while byakugo allows one to store and use chakra from within. While ya playin byakugo probably has a six path version.

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Strength of a Hundred Seal - a Seal Jutsu that stores the chakra.

Yin: Release - releases the stored chakra and pump the chakra back into the user's body.

Creation Rebirth - releasing a large amount of chakra, the body cell division is forcible stimulating (repairing damage tissue or destroyed organs), which can always regenerate the body. It is the pinnacle of Medical Jutsu.

The Strength of a Hundred Technique (Byakugou) - is the ultimate regeneration technique that combines the Strength of a Hundred Seal and Creation Rebirth.

On topic: No, Byakugou and Karma are not connected and have no connections to the Sage of Six Paths. Besides, we have no information of what Karma is.

Last edited:

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If there is yin there is yang. Byakugo being referred to as the yin seal implies that there is a yang version. Now we have karma that looks just like byakugo and it covers the user with markings. The differences are in the way you attain it and how it absorbs chakra. There may be a parent jutsu that encompasses both techniques.