Behemoth55

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes, it seems so. It's possible to have a Kekkai Genkai without the concept of chakra. The Hyuga children have those "white eyes" since their birth, without any chakra.

Behemoth55

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
no, humans had no chakra before.
Doesn't really' matter. A Kekkai Genkai-in this case the Byakugan- refers also to a change of the genotype, without any involvement of chakra. The fact that Kaguya had to use the Shinjugan with an independent eye means that there is no direct connection between the Dōjutsu of the Hyuga and Jūbi.

Sharingan=>Rinnegan=>Shinjugan

The Mangekyō is special and has some unique characteristics. The same goes for the Byakugan, but in my opinion it would make the most sense if the Byakugan has a different origin.
Actually, if Shinjus power would responsible for the Byakugan why doesn't have the Shinju/Jūbi itself these Dōjutsu, but only the origin of the Sharingan?

Meowazziel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Did kaguya have it even before she ate the fruit?...
We cant tell for sure. I would say yes though.
Byakugan has to come from somewhere. The Juubi doesnt seem to show any hints of having Byakugan so far.
With having nature energy, it wouldnt really need it either. I bet Kaguya was born with Byakugan.

Seems like yes,But first where the hell did Kaguya came from?Will that remain shrouded in mystery like many till now
In the Japanese Myth ''The tale of the bamboo cutter'', Kaguya is a princess from the Moon.
Otsutsuki even means big bamboo tree. She wears a Hagoromo (feather mantle).
One of her names is the Rabit goddess. Her horns look like Rabbit ears.
The moon rabbit is a rabbit that lives on the moon.

I would say she is possibly not from earth.

Last edited:

Seventh Sama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We cant tell for sure. I would say yes though.
Byakugan has to come from somewhere. The Juubi doesnt seem to show any hints of having Byakugan so far.
With having nature energy, it wouldnt really need it either. I bet Kaguya was born with Byakugan.

In the Japanese Myth ''The tale of the bamboo cutter'', Kaguya is a princess from the Moon.
Otsutsuki even means big bamboo tree. She wears a Hagoromo (feather mantle).
One of her names is the Rabit goddess. Her horns look like Rabbit ears.
The moon rabbit is a rabbit that lives on the moon.

I would say she is possibly not from earth.
Well, I also think she's not human either.... Is there more to nv's moon than meets the eye?