Squidy

Regular
Kin
1,554💸
Kumi
2,480💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
Watcha know about hyuga. The eyes and fighting style they use.
The Hyuuga clan is one of the noble families of konohagakure, and their clan harness one of the rare ocular KG called the Byakugan. Also known as "White Eye", the Byakugan grant's the user advance sights ranging from a near 360 view to even being able to see through various forms of matter with ease. The Byakugan also has telescopic sights allowing users to see far distances as if they were only a few meters away, and most of all a user's eyes can see chakra as well as the chakra system of the target's body allowing Hyuuga's to perform their precise and deadly style of combat called gentle fist. Although filled with various ocular abilities, there is however 1 known weakness to of the Byakugan and its the back of the neck above the third thoracic vertebra, which is the bulging spinal bone between the shoulders.

The unique fighting style achievable with the Byakugan, The Gentle Fist, is based on palm/finger strikes and chakra blasts aimed to precisely damage the body internally whether it be via organs, the chakra system, etc. The art relies on speedy strikes that forcefully insert the user's chakra into their opponent's chakra system which can cause damage to underlying organs or hamper/restrict the target's chakra flow in battle.

Squidy

Regular
Kin
1,554💸
Kumi
2,480💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
No problem sensei.....let me remind you of our clan's power!!

Closing my eyes I would then wave 12 hand seals swiftly as I focus chakra into my eyes, thus activating my Byakugan. My pupils would disappear as my eyes become white irises with veins popping out near my temples. With my eyes opened I would then perceive your chakra network with great clarity while looking in a direction opposite of your position, testing out the ocular abilities.

Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 15 (+5 per turn to keep active)
Damage: N/A
Description: The kekkei genkai intrinsic to both the Hyūga and Ōtsutsuki clans—descendants of Kaguya Ōtsutsuki. Those who possess this dōjutsu have it manifested as eyes with featureless white irises and no visible pupils. And when activated, the pupils become more distinct and the veins near their temples bulge. To activate the dōjutsu, Hyuga but not Ōtsutsuki clan members are initially obliged to use a rather long and specific sequence of handseals: Horse → Tiger → Boar → Hare → Rat → Dog → Horse → Dog → Hare → Rat → Boar → Snake. But once activated, the dōjutsu user is endowed with a range of skills.

To start, an activated Byakugan gives the user a near 360º diameter field of vision bar one blind spot at the back of the neck, above the first thoracic vertebra. Its vision can penetrate through any solid objects or obstructions, and likewise remains unaffected by blinding interferences. But that being said, certain barriers and the like may distort its perception. In addition, it is able to follow high-speed movements, which enables those with this dōjutsu to analyze their foes' actions and better react to them. The Byakugan is also able to see chakra to a higher degree than the Sharingan and ergo, identify where a person's chakra signature originates from. Beyond that, it can discern certain types of clones from the real person. And its ability to see chakra is in fact so acute that those who possess this dōjutsu are even able to see the chakra pathway system and the 361 tenketsu that comprise it. The Hyūga clan has gone so far as to develop their unique Gentle Fist style in order to capitalize on this particular ability.

Note: Hyuga clan bios of at least Sannin rank become able to passively activate their dōjutsu upon one month having passed since Gentle Fist training concluded. Ōtsutsuki bios never need to expend a move in order to activate it.
Note: While traversing the NW, bios with activated Byakugan are able to see up to two 2 adjacent landmarks away while those of sage rank can see as far as three away, but this doesn't extend beyond an ocean landmark.

Squidy

Regular
Kin
1,554💸
Kumi
2,480💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
Tsk.

The first three were easy to find as they laid in short range.

There is two of them sitting in that tree 4m to the left. One on a base branch and the other is snuggled on top. There is also one lying 4m ahead behind that bush.

The other three in mid. range were in a little more tricky places.

There is also one 7m ahead buried deep within the ground 5m. Another dummy sits on the blindside of a large rock 10m lateral to us, while the last hangs by its leg from a tree in the denser parts of the woods 14m to Northeast from here.

I would then chuckle as I see the lengths of how far you went to hide these last two.

A whole 27m away in a cave with bears lies the seventh dummy i've noticed, and there goes the last. The last dummy is on a billboard 100m away near the train tracks.

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Hmmm. Now go perform each of these techniques on a chosen dummy.

Jūken: Tenketsushin) - Gentle Fist: Tenketsu Needle
Type:
Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra: 10
Damage: 20
Description: Targeting a single chakra point, the user delivers a two-fingered strike at the opponent, in an attempt to plug the chakra that's being used and halt its flow.

(Jūken: Hyūga Ryuu Taijutsu) - Gentle Fist: Hyūga Style Taijutsu
Type:
Offensive
Chakra: 10
Damage: 20
Description: A mini barrage of gentle fist strikes that equal 16 in total. Rather than targeting chakra points, the strikes can hit multiple inner organs to cause more widespread damage overall.

(Jūken: Hakkeshou Kaiten) - Gentle Fist: Eight Trigrams Palm Revolving Heaven
Type:
Defensive/Offensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 10-40
Damage: 20-80
Description: A maneuver that obliges advanced chakra control—achieved via training in the Gentle Fist style—to release varied amounts of chakra from all of the user's 361 tenketsu, simultaneously. And in the midst of doing so, the user proceeds to rapidly spin and thereby, form a rotating shield of chakra with their own person at the epicenter. This functions as a defense to compensate for the Byakugan's blind spot as the released chakra blocks everything in a true 360° range and is able to send those struck by it careening back.

Note: D to C-rank is short-range while each rank thereafter will increase the diameter by 5 meters.

Squidy

Regular
Kin
1,554💸
Kumi
2,480💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
Picking the dummy that mysteriously appears 3m besides us, I close in with a swift dash while locking in on a chakra point within the left side of the dummy's neck, my right. Rising up from a lowered position, facing off with the dummy, I would first perform a swift upwards, diagonal two-fingered strike with my right hand before finishing off with a straight one-fingered jab with my left hand hitting the same exact spot.

I would then continually attack the dummy but this time with a series of mixed strikes. Two straight jabs to the heart, four three-fingered thrusts to the lungs, four alternating blows of two-fingered jabs and palm strikes to the abdomen, and then six alternating blows of finger jabs and palm strikes to the three fore mentioned organs in no particular sequence. All blows would be a mix of alternating using hands along with rapid blows with the same limb, all aimed at major organs

After finishing the onslaught of strikes to the dummy, I would then begin to rapidly spin in place while releasing chakra from every chakra point within. This creates a rotating shield of chakra all around himself that begins to swiftly extend outwards to the limits of short range pushing everything within reach careening backwards in the dirt. The dummy is hurled away into mid.range as a result of the jutsu.

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Nice. Next.

(Jūken: Hakke Sanjūni Shō) - Gentle Fist: Eight Trigrams Sixteen Palms
Type: Offensive
Chakra: 15
Damage: 30
Description: A maneuver that in effect is akin to a halved variant of the Eight Trigrams Thirty-Two Palms and accordingly, halts the flow of chakra that circulates in sixteen tenketsu of the foe's chakra pathway system. If the selected tenketsu are localized to a single limb, then the recipient of this move is rendered unable to use the targeted limb for ninjutsu for one turn, which includes those with applied passives. If the strikes are not all localized to a single limb, then the foe will instead be unable to use chakra surges of S-rank and higher for one turn. Beyond those effects, the usage of this maneuver will reduce the victim's chakra supply and any accumulated senjutsu chakra by 5% per use.

(Jūken: Hakke Kakuu Raishuu) – Gentle Fist: Eight Trigrams Aerial Attack
Description: The user runs toward an enemy at full speed before jumping and hitting one of the foe’s vital organs. Alternatively, the user may jump from a high distance, then descend into the palm attack After being hit, the target will incur a decrease to their base speed.

Note: Base speed is reduced by 1 level per use and the effect lasts for up to five turns.

(Jūken: Byakugan Sandageki) - Gentle Fist: Byakugan Three Strikes
Description: The user grabs the opponent's extended arm, flips them around, then strikes them thrice on the back with enough force to send them flying.

Squidy

Regular
Kin
1,554💸
Kumi
2,480💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
Nice. Next.

(Jūken: Hakke Sanjūni Shō) - Gentle Fist: Eight Trigrams Sixteen Palms
Description: A maneuver that in effect is akin to a halved variant of the Eight Trigrams Thirty-Two Palms and accordingly, halts the flow of chakra that circulates in sixteen tenketsu of the foe's chakra pathway system. If the selected tenketsu are localized to a single limb, then the recipient of this move is rendered unable to use the targeted limb for ninjutsu for one turn, which includes those with applied passives. If the strikes are not all localized to a single limb, then the foe will instead be unable to use chakra surges of S-rank and higher for one turn. Beyond those effects, the usage of this maneuver will reduce the victim's chakra supply and any accumulated senjutsu chakra by 5% per use.

(Jūken: Hakke Kakuu Raishuu) – Gentle Fist: Eight Trigrams Aerial Attack
Description: The user runs toward an enemy at full speed before jumping and hitting one of the foe’s vital organs. Alternatively, the user may jump from a high distance, then descend into the palm attack After being hit, the target will incur a decrease to their base speed.

Note: Base speed is reduced by 1 level per use and the effect lasts for up to five turns.

(Jūken: Byakugan Sandageki) - Gentle Fist: Byakugan Three Strikes
Description: The user grabs the opponent's extended arm, flips them around, then strikes them thrice on the back with enough force to send them flying.
  • Squaring up with a dummy, I take a widened stance with my arms opened outwards before me in a horizontal manner. I would then proceed to deliver 16 finger strikes to the left arm of the dummy in quick succession, hitting the doll in its arm area in various spots.
  • Moving past the dummy I just performed a combination on, I lock my eyes on another only 3m away. Jolting forwards at max speeds, I reach into close range of the second dummy, and once in striking distance, I perform a short leap into the air putting myself 2m above the ground before descending with an open palm strike to the heart , weakening the dummy as it tumbles backwards.
  • Out of no where the third dummy forwards at me and tries to sucker punch me from behind, but with no avail thanks to my blessed eyes. I would side step the strike while turning towards the dummy's extended arm, grabbing it before spinning the doll around to a position where its back is now facing me. Now facing the back of the dummy I perfrom three strikes with the last one hitting the doll in the dead center with such a powerful force that it sends the behemoth flying off into the distance.

Reactions: Shady Doctor