[VS] Byakugan vs. Sharingan final: Hiashi (draegod) vs. Prime Itachi (Forbidden Technique)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draegod

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Battle of the Village... Battle of the Eyes!

You must be registered for see images

Distance: 25 meters
Intent: in character but willing to kill to win
Intel: manga; They know what they have seen or ninjas they hang with have seen
Restrictions: Yata is instead V4 level susanoo Durable chakra shield
Conditions: Itachi is healthy with edo feats but normal MS drawbacks that are obv. Hiashi gets all byakugan and Hyuga related feats ever shown bar Kaguya's attacks and family (Sage brother, that movie dude).
3 post each I guess.

This is the ultimate battle of Uchiha vs Hyuga! Keep the Overwank under control and use your eyes to judge not Names! The last and only Hyuga vs Uchiha thread you will probably ever see... #TurnDaFuqUp

DrProof

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yooooo looking forward to this. Gives me more time to post my counter against Drae, and post a little event in the VS Section for all the top Debaters. :cool:

It's going to be a Tie btw, because yeah. :whip:

Reactions: Zexion~

Draegod

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmao yea, and he got all the Hyuga feats so he's pretty op shit.
Lmao why he gotta be all that! And for the record hype says he should know and use all hyuga feats no diff. So you're basically saying he has always been op! Lol just saying =P

Apêx1

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmao why he gotta be all that! And for the record hype says he should know and use all hyuga feats no diff. So you're basically saying he has always been op! Lol just saying =P
Bruh I had a big ass thread talking about how underrated he is once
I know he OP shit, I know lmao

Draegod

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bruh I had a big ass thread talking about how underrated he is once
I know he OP shit, I know lmao
Welp thanks for helping him!! Lol

Jp, don't care, plus it cuts his research time in halve I guess. (say thanks at least ft! Haha)

Apêx1

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Welp thanks for helping him!! Lol

Jp, don't care, plus it cuts his research time in halve I guess. (say thanks at least ft! Haha)
Lml doubt it will help him enough to counter your points though. I'm sure your points are much more in-depths given the Hiashi arguments I've seen you make in the past.

Draegod

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lml doubt it will help him enough to counter your points though. I'm sure your points are much more in-depths given the Hiashi arguments I've seen you make in the past.
I'm hoping he takes me to the limit so I can ball out with the hyugas! I know we're going to represent and easily have a great debate non the less!

Lariatoo

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good luck for both debaters! Really waiting for this battle, seeing as boths debaters are pretty much experts in their respective characters.. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.