Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lets start from the roots?

If you have any question pertaining to what I
teach you or jyuken as a whole, please ask.

Tell me
1. All you know about Hyuga clan
2. Their strenghts and weaknesses
3. 4 members

Gaara

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Hyūga clan is one of the four noble clans of Konohagakure. All members born into this clan possess the Byakugan. The clan is separated into two parts, the main house and the branch house, a system that protects the secrets of the Byakugan from outsiders. The main house runs the family while the branch house protects it. The members of the branch house are branded with a cursed seal upon the third birthday of the heir to the main house. This seal gives the main house members absolute control over the branch members, because they can destroy the branch members' brain cells with a simple hand seal, or cause them great pain to punish them.

The main strength of the hyuga clan is their KKG the Byakugan. The primary ability of the Byakugan gives the user a near 360º field of vision. The second ability is being able to see through solid objects, as well as some degree of telescopic sight. It can also see through most barriers, and other things such as smokescreens, differentiate between non-corporeal clones and can see through techniques that would otherwise hide an opponent from normal sight.

The main weakness to the hyugas clans Byakugan, though slight and unknown to most is a blind spot at the back of the neck above the first thoracic vertebra.

A few of the more well known members of this clan are:
Neji Hyuga
Hinata Hyuga
Hiashi Hyuga
Hizashi Hyuga
Hanabi Hyuga

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Too shallow!
h-m-m! however to be elaborate,

Hyuga clan is among the strongest existing clan in konoha possessing The Byakugan, one of the 3 doujutsus as their kekei genkai. People born into the clan are genius and are known of their prowess in taijutsu. Example is Neji who was the best among his peers having beaten Lee everytime they fought and even the senseis aknowledged him.

Now lets move to the next one i supposed you are to lay emphasis on
"Byakugan" is one of the three doujutsu which the hyuga clan posses. It is said to be ready for activation as soon as they were born which is quite different from the sharingan which you have to activate to some certain circumstance or condition and rinnegan which we now know is the rearest of them but i won't dwell on that now and get back to topic.
Taking Neji, Hinata, Hanabi and other hyugas we've seen so far, their normal eyes are with no color but plain white and when they activate their byakugan, we see some features around and in the eyes like muscles bulging around it. Activation of byakugan has many stages so lets break it down bit by bit. Neji and Hinata: Hinata uses some set of handseals before activating her Byakugan which in relation to our rp now, you will be doing the same set of handseals as a fresh hyuga. However you will be able to activate your byakugan without any handseals once you've mastered and kept it for a month.

Now to its abilities,

1.you can view/zoom upto 50m as a fresh hyuga but you will be able to see more as you become more adept.
2. Neji vs Kidomaru as a course study, Byakugan grants you 360 field of vision "except" a small circular spot on the lower thoraxic vertebra on the back neck. Neji could be wounded because of this and this is one of the weakness of the Byakugan
3. With the byakugan, even fresher or a master, you can see through object and matter itself, you won't be blinded by flash lights, smokescreens and solid objects. The best of this is that you can see the chakra pathway, chakra itself and even color of chakra, hidden barriers and its just awesome. A downside to this as seen in Neji vs Naruto is you can't differentiate a shadow clone from its original as they would have equal amount of chakra but you can know and see through transformation(henge) except zetsus.
Because of this as you can see even your own chakra system, you can detect if you are in a genjutsu as genjutsu disrupts your chakra then with byakugan you will know the enthropy in your chakra system ^^

Byakugan is the reason why Hyugas can use their famed lethal weapon known as the jyuken. As the saying goes. "you don't want to get too close to an Hyuga" yes its true just because of their Hand to Hand combat called "Gentle Fist".
With the ability to see the chakra pathway via the byakugan, an Hyuga is able to inflict damage on the chakra pathway which contains chakra points also known as tenketsus. You see, this tenketsus are points that control the way our chakra system behaves. Gentle fist focuses on inserting chakra into a ninja's chakra pathway in order to damage it or stop chakra flow or increase chakra flow since the tenketsu can be closed and opened too. Hyuga have great chakra control and are able to mold chakra into its tiny form then insert it with precision through their palms to damage nodes and organs. Unlike strong fist taijutsu, gentle fist uses a more subtle striking force as they focus more on injecting chakra with precision to deal internal damge. Long story short, we will be examining every gentle fist move as a whole.

Strenght
They are at a very good advantage at close proximity
360 field of vision
Good detectors/sensors

Weakness
They use chakra so its weak to elemental chakra and double weak to dark release
A spot located behind the neck as explain above
Fighting a long ranger and you are at a disadvantage except, Get close to him dude!

Any question?

Gaara

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Actually I have none. Thank you for the in-depth explanation of all things Hyuga as well as the examples for each situational circumstance.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In the absense of questions, I want to believe
you now have a brief and broad view of our
reknown clan.

So where should I put you? Branch or Main
Family?
*brings out a tatooing maching depending on your choice*

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*keeps the tatoo maching* Okay Main Family it is.

Okay now lets learn you how to use your Byakugan for the first time.

First of all i want you to activate your Byakugan by making these set of handsigns (Horse → Tiger with lifting just index fingers → Boar with nearly straightened fingers → Hare → Rat → Dog → Horse → Dog → Hare → Rat → Boar with nearly straightened fingers → Snake with the right index finger lifted straight up) while channeling chakra into the eyes. Your byakugan should activate if you are truly an Hyuga.

Then i want you to complete the following task.

Scenerio 1: I make several clones and mixes with them. Identify me by hurling a kunai at the real me, if I poof away then you hit a clone, if i block then its me since i won't want you to kill me, will I?

Scenerio 2: I put you under an illusion where you see many clones of me appear before you. Now without attacking any of them. Identify you are under an Illusion using your byakugan. Quite simple is it?

Scenerio 3: 4 of my clones are scattered around you 50meters away at every angle wearing tags of different colors. Now we kill two bird with a stone. I want you to fish them out by naming their bearing(location) and the name of the tag color they wear without turning you head or moving an inch. (hint: zoom and you have 360 field of vision)

Scenerio 4: I stand before you, how many tenketsu(chakra nodes) do I have? Then try and view my anatomy and you should be able to see everything. Now name 5 organs in which you can hit and can cause fatal damage to me(don't hit me yet)

Last Scenerio: I would be attacking and i want you to defend.

1. *throws a flash light behind me so you are blinded then i hurl 3 kunais with explosiive tag towards your mid-section.

2. I run through to your left and detonates several smoke bombs and now as i move through the shadow of the smokescreen, i approach from your back to stab you from the back of the neck.

Okay Go!