CleverMonkey

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As we know, the branch part of the Hyuga gets a seal, which is known as , which activates by death and seal their byakugan. Right?

In the war Hizashi was brought back with edo tensei, but wouldn't he be completely useless, since his byakugan was sealed after he died? Or does the Edo Tensei undo this sealing? I thought some sealings wasn't possible to undo?

Reactions: naruto005

naruto005

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i dunno, maybe since the seal wasnt active when he was alive, edo can reverse it, since even itachi got his eyes back even though they're in sasuke's eye holes atm.

Roy

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Edo tensei revives people in the state they were before their death, otherwise Itachi wouldn't have any eyes ._.

CleverMonkey

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Edo tensei revives people in the state they were before their death, otherwise Itachi wouldn't have any eyes ._.
But doesn't that basically mean that even if the user uses Reaper Death Seal you would be able to revive them, since they obviously wasn't sealed before they died? (I know it doesn't work, but basically it should have worked if this is true :p )

Nikohru

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hi. Can you help me how to download the earlier version? I mean from episodes 1 - 150 perhaps? I'm new here by the way. Thanks.
iso hunt. com/torrent_details/203097577/Naruto+Shippuden?tab=summary (remove the spaces)

& Welcome to the Base :hey:

-Hades-

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well it is not a plot hole because the edo tensei brings you back the way you were when you died. When you die you shill have the byakugan. In other words you first die and then the seal takes place.

@CleverMonkey
There is a difference between these situations... With the byakugan you first dye and then your eyes are sealed. With the Death Ripper Seal you get sealed while you are alive... you could say that you don't even get to die, the soul is just sucked out of you.

CleverMonkey

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well it is not a plot hole because the edo tensei brings you back the way you were when you died. When you die you shill have the byakugan. In other words you first die and then the seal takes place.

@CleverMonkey
There is a difference between these situations... With the byakugan you first dye and then your eyes are sealed. With the Death Ripper Seal you get sealed while you are alive... you could say that you don't even get to die, the soul is just sucked out of you.
So with the Death Seal you don't die, you just stop existing.
Is that kinda right? :p

But for that matter, it wouldn't have anything to say if the byakugan got seald after or right before you die, because if the Edo Tensei bring back a person like he was right before he died, then Itachi would have been sick, and probably some other weird things :p