3,510💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
(ZX Basutā: Noba Kōgeki) ZX Buster: Nova Strike
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description:The user, utilizing Hienkyaku, will quickly leap into the air and release a massive burst of chakra from their feet, while cloaking their body in chakra; the result is a massive aura that surrounds the user and accelerates them forward at high speeds, protecting them from damage and allowing them to act as a virtual cannonball in a type of full-body flying tackle.
Note: This can only be used thrice a battle.

(ZX Basutā: Rakuhōha) ZX Buster: Falling Phoenix Crush
Chakra: 30
Damage:60
Description: Where as ZX Buster has its fondations in the concept of a style between Strong Fist and Gentle Fist, Rakuhōha could be considred a "hard fist" version of the Gentle Fist's Rotation. Utilizing the aspects of ZX Buster, the user will direct their chakra forward while punching the ground, releasing the power outwards in a powerful burst, repelling attackers and incomers and forcing them back. Like all ZX Buster techniques, this technqiue has some measure of "armor-piercing" qualities, able to strike through the defenses provided by techniques like Earth Spear.

(ZX Basutā: Rhongomyniad) ZX Buster: Rhongomyniad
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage: 60
Description: The principle attack of the ZX Buster Style, Rhongomyniad is named after a legendary spear due to the "piercing" nature found throughout the ZX Buster Style. Extremely simple in premise, the ZX Buster practitioner will accelerate chakra in the direction of a strike they make to release a powerful blow of chakra at the point of impact that has armor-piercing qualities, and enough force to sling opponents or easily shatter stone.

The Buster Bros are back.

KeotsuEclipse

Elite
Kin
154💸
Kumi
114💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(ZX Basutā: Noba Kōgeki) ZX Buster: Nova Strike
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description:The user, utilizing Hienkyaku, will quickly leap into the air and release a massive burst of chakra from their feet, while cloaking their body in chakra; the result is a massive aura that surrounds the user and accelerates them forward at high speeds, protecting them from damage and allowing them to act as a virtual cannonball in a type of full-body flying tackle.
Note: This can only be used thrice a battle.

(ZX Basutā: Rakuhōha) ZX Buster: Falling Phoenix Crush
Chakra: 30
Damage:60
Description: Where as ZX Buster has its fondations in the concept of a style between Strong Fist and Gentle Fist, Rakuhōha could be considred a "hard fist" version of the Gentle Fist's Rotation. Utilizing the aspects of ZX Buster, the user will direct their chakra forward while punching the ground, releasing the power outwards in a powerful burst, repelling attackers and incomers and forcing them back. Like all ZX Buster techniques, this technqiue has some measure of "armor-piercing" qualities, able to strike through the defenses provided by techniques like Earth Spear.

(ZX Basutā: Rhongomyniad) ZX Buster: Rhongomyniad
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage: 60
Description: The principle attack of the ZX Buster Style, Rhongomyniad is named after a legendary spear due to the "piercing" nature found throughout the ZX Buster Style. Extremely simple in premise, the ZX Buster practitioner will accelerate chakra in the direction of a strike they make to release a powerful blow of chakra at the point of impact that has armor-piercing qualities, and enough force to sling opponents or easily shatter stone.

The Buster Bros are back.
So normally I’d just have you explain it and be on your way, which I still want you to do.

But all of this just came out of Mandatory Edit, So I’d like you to also give me a run down of how ZX Buster works now, to make sure you’re up to speed.

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,510💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
So normally I’d just have you explain it and be on your way, which I still want you to do.

But all of this just came out of Mandatory Edit, So I’d like you to also give me a run down of how ZX Buster works now, to make sure you’re up to speed.
That's fine I can still explain how this style works. Let's start at the beginning. It's a style that uses chakra metal on the palms and knuckles of the user's hands. These metals are on the user's shoes also. The metals that are on the user's two hand location can be used without them in the future with their mastery/completion of the style.

The unique part of this style of fighting is it takes the chakra that is naturally leaked from the body and shapes it into an attack or increase the amount of force behind an attack. This is a type of supplementary or spiritual blow as you could it also.

Side Note: I forgot all about the last sentence above.

The users increase their flow of chakra to strike in certain directions. The style also uses the chakra leaked so nothing goes to waste.

This style strikes physical but also does damage to the deep muscles and anything struck with the chakra.

I think this should sum up the style in a nut shell hopefully.

Reactions: KeotsuEclipse

KeotsuEclipse

Elite
Kin
154💸
Kumi
114💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's fine I can still explain how this style works. Let's start at the beginning. It's a style that uses chakra metal on the palms and knuckles of the user's hands. These metals are on the user's shoes also. The metals that are on the user's two hand location can be used without them in the future with their mastery/completion of the style.

The unique part of this style of fighting is it takes the chakra that is naturally leaked from the body and shapes it into an attack or increase the amount of force behind an attack. This is a type of supplementary or spiritual blow as you could it also.

Side Note: I forgot all about the last sentence above.

The users increase their flow of chakra to strike in certain directions. The style also uses the chakra leaked so nothing goes to waste.

This style strikes physical but also does damage to the deep muscles and anything struck with the chakra.

I think this should sum up the style in a nut shell hopefully.
Well enough. The biggest things to note: ZX Buster no longer does X2 damage. It now, officially, has armor-piercing capabilities, meaning it bypasses damage resistance. Further, you only get this effect if you chose ZX Buster as the CFS you specialize in.

With that out of the way, just give me the run down of these techniques that you lack, and your thoughts on them.

So long as you’re square, we’ll then call it good and send you on your way.

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,510💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
Well enough. The biggest things to note: ZX Buster no longer does X2 damage. It now, officially, has armor-piercing capabilities, meaning it bypasses damage resistance. Further, you only get this effect if you chose ZX Buster as the CFS you specialize in.

With that out of the way, just give me the run down of these techniques that you lack, and your thoughts on them.

So long as you’re square, we’ll then call it good and send you on your way.
Crazy thing about that is I have it in my Gambit bio lol. Totally forgot to post that in my post. I like the bypassing of damage resistantance. If I could combine a Blast technique with a ZX Buster technique against something like this specialty I would be happy.

Nove Strike: Using Flying Swallow Feet the user leaps in the air and releases a massive amount of chakra from their feet which cloaks their body. This accelerates them at high speeds and protects them from damage

Question 1: How much speed does this increase us and protect against damage?

This acts as a virtual cannonball type of tackle. This can only be used three times.

Falling Phoenix Crush: The user release chakra forward as they punch the ground. The first releases out as a burst repelling anything in its way back.

Question 2: Does this repel things under and over the ground or just below the ground or just above?

Rhongomyniad: This technique the user focus on the specialty of the style of fighting. The user uses chakra to accelerate in a direction of an attack of theirs which releases a blow of chakra at the point of impact which uses the specialty to sling opponents away and shatter stone.

Question 3: The last two techniques references the specialty so wouldn't those two only be able to be used if the has the specialty on their bios?

Reactions: KeotsuEclipse

KeotsuEclipse

Elite
Kin
154💸
Kumi
114💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Crazy thing about that is I have it in my Gambit bio lol. Totally forgot to post that in my post. I like the bypassing of damage resistantance. If I could combine a Blast technique with a ZX Buster technique against something like this specialty I would be happy.

Nove Strike: Using Flying Swallow Feet the user leaps in the air and releases a massive amount of chakra from their feet which cloaks their body. This accelerates them at high speeds and protects them from damage

Question 1: How much speed does this increase us and protect against damage?

This acts as a virtual cannonball type of tackle. This can only be used three times.

Falling Phoenix Crush: The user release chakra forward as they punch the ground. The first releases out as a burst repelling anything in its way back.

Question 2: Does this repel things under and over the ground or just below the ground or just above?

Rhongomyniad: This technique the user focus on the specialty of the style of fighting. The user uses chakra to accelerate in a direction of an attack of theirs which releases a blow of chakra at the point of impact which uses the specialty to sling opponents away and shatter stone.

Question 3: The last two techniques references the specialty so wouldn't those two only be able to be used if the has the specialty on their bios?
Q1: Flying Swallow Feet, as updated in the Mandatory Edit thread, now gives a x2 speed boost for one turn. You can reuse the technique if you want the speed boost again, but otherwise it never turns off, meaning once you use it, you can then use Nova Strike. Nova Strike should protect you from damage up to the amount it can deal - beyond that, the technique would be overpowered like normal, and you’d take the remainder.

Q2: Falling Phoenix Crush is based off of Rotation, and is omnidirectional as it is.

Q3: You can use them without the specialty (is my understanding), but they don’t have their armor piercing capability without it.

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,510💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
Q1: Flying Swallow Feet, as updated in the Mandatory Edit thread, now gives a x2 speed boost for one turn. You can reuse the technique if you want the speed boost again, but otherwise it never turns off, meaning once you use it, you can then use Nova Strike. Nova Strike should protect you from damage up to the amount it can deal - beyond that, the technique would be overpowered like normal, and you’d take the remainder.

Q2: Falling Phoenix Crush is based off of Rotation, and is omnidirectional as it is.

Q3: You can use them without the specialty (is my understanding), but they don’t have their armor piercing capability without it.
Question 2: Oh this technique is omnidirectional? It gives off as if it is an one direction attack. That's good to know now.

No further questions for me.

Reactions: Keotsu