Monxstaa

Supreme
Kin
31💸
Kumi
202💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A bus driver in Iowa was caught on camera assaulting a special needs child.

Robert Scarborough attacked the 15-year-old boy, called Christian, after he failed to sit in his seat properly.

The 61-year-old then drove to the next bus stop, where frightened kids ran off the bus and told a nearby sheriff’s deputy, the New York Daily News reports.

His face
You must be registered for see images

Johnston Police Department released a statement:

When the student directed an inflammatory comment towards the bus driver, the bus driver physically grabbed the student and pulled him out of the seat. A brief struggle ensued, at which time the driver struck the student in the head and pushed him down onto the floor of the bus.

Gracie Foster, one of the other students told KCCI: “I was shaking, and everyone was crying around me. Christian was repeatedly saying, ‘I’m sorry, I’m sorry,’ and everyone else was telling the bus driver to stop.”

“He yells at us all the time. … We were kind of used to the yelling,” another 14-year-old srudent, Elvedina Velagic, told the Des Moines Register.

According to KCCI Christian only suffered some facial pain as a result of the incident.

Scarbrough has now been charged with assault and child endangerment.
[video=youtube;e9DNWf6o8mw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9DNWf6o8mw[/video]​

China IL

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Honestly, I've seen students do worst to each other on the bus. But this is an adult and these are 13-15-year-olds, he should've known better. Then he threatened the kid he would do it again....stupid old man.

Yubel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would like to destroy that mtf, trying to be tough threatening a special needs kid and yelling at others, really?

Jazzy Stardust

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
These adults need to learn how to handle other people's kids. Without getting physical, just takes a little bit of brain power.

Like if the kids wouldn't sit down, i'd slam my foot on the accelerate pedal so they lose their balance and fall. Well hey, should've been sitting when I told you.

Sir Francis Drake

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And still people believe sending their children to school to be surrounded by strangers is a good idea.

Home Schooling>>>>Public Schools
Well, theres certain social skills, traits, and knowledge you pick up in a public school that you wouldn't obtain from Home Schooling. Plus, once you reach the High School level, you're preparing to enter into the adult world and you can only really get ready for that by being in a professional environment.

OT: Absolutely disgusting.

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The kid hit him first.

Though I don't believe he should of attacked him, he should of known better. That's sort of the general rule of the world. You hit someone first, outside of race/age/etc., ... you expect them to not get angry or hit you back? Outrageous.

Sure most people can control themselves, but as seen in the video, not everyone can. God knows if I was an old ass man driving a bus and some prick hit me, I'd put that kid where he belongs too.

Sir Francis Drake

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The kid hit him first.

Though I don't believe he should of attacked him, he should of known better. That's sort of the general rule of the world. You hit someone first, outside of race/age/etc., ... you expect them to not get angry or hit you back? Outrageous.

Sure most people can control themselves, but as seen in the video, not everyone can. God knows if I was an old ass man driving a bus and some prick hit me, I'd put that kid where he belongs too.
So you, a grown ass man who knows better, would assault a child? On top of that this man hit someone who was special needs. They may have been mentally handicapped.

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeaaaaaah Idk. Kids can be rotten little rats and provoke fights even with adults. But Then again, why even brother getting the kid to sit down. If it gets hurt when the bus takes a Sharp turn, that'S their OWN fault.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeaaaaaah Idk. Kids can be rotten little rats and provoke fights even with adults. But Then again, why even brother getting the kid to sit down. If it gets hurt when the bus takes a Sharp turn, that'S their OWN fault.
It's not that simple. If the kid gets hurt, it's a lawsuit. If the kid flies into another kid, that other kid got punished, too. Get your pen and pad out and start writing. That intimidates most kids, believe it or not. Also, the kid can have his ride priveleges revoked and have to deal with his parents later. There are non-violent solutions. The idea is to out-think the kids, not one-up them. Just sayin'

:wesobi:

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's not that simple. If the kid gets hurt, it's a lawsuit. If the kid flies into another kid, that other kid got punished, too. Get your pen and pad out and start writing. That intimidates most kids, believe it or not. Also, the kid can have his ride priveleges revoked and have to deal with his parents later. There are non-violent solutions. The idea is to out-think the kids, not one-up them. Just sayin'

:wesobi:
I didn't justify the bus driver's actions. Just saiyan.

If I was him, I would just film those little rats secretly whilest ignoring anything going on in the back. Just drive and share the footage with the school staff. It's not his duty nor purpose to correct those kids.