Legendary
Kin
717💸
Kumi
5,004💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okay. A battle between you and I. You use 3 moves per turn, 2 of which would be fire techniques you have learnt.

Start.
A battle you say? I'll give you more than you expect.
To kick things off rather slowly, I would place you under an illusion where the environment seems distorted, it would seem the environment is warping into nonexistence. Your perception of the environment is altered also your perception of my being is greatly affected also. Once this illusion has begun, I would seep my accumulated chakra into the earth beneath you heating the chakra thus manipulating into fire chakra which I manipulate causing three giant pillars of fire to rise up from beneath you while burning your skin has they emerged. The pillars aren't far from each other in creation having roughly half a meter between them in a triangular fashion enough to fit your being perfectly. That would not be the end of the calamity befalling Priest, to finish things off ; I would jump into the air releasing three giant meteor shaped fire balls towards you to hit the area around you that would result into it erupting into a geyser of flames.

Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage: N/A
Description: This is a simple and not to
difficult to discern genjutsu. The user
places the target in an illusion where they
see the world around them heavily distorted, preventing the target from discerning his surroundings while within the illusion. The technique also gives the impression of the target sinking in quicksand and thus acts as a means to immobilize them slowly.

Type: Offensive
Range: Short – Mid
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: The user will knead their fire
chakra and release it into the ground by
stomping down their leg and then causing
three pillars of fire several meters tall
spaced out evenly. The Pillars of fire can act as a defensive wall against incoming
techniques or targets or used to attack low
aerial targets.

Type: Attack
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user jumps in the air and
shoots three giant bullets of fire that come
down like giant meteors, then erupt into a
geyser of flame.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As the environment begin to distort, I know immediately that something was wrong. My eyes can't just go whompy all of a sudden without you doing anything. To be sure, I make a single hand sign and spike my chakra flow, and the genjutsu was released.

As the ground begin to heat up, I would quickly and in a split second transform a nearby boulder into myself while I escape the area. The fire would seem to have engulfed me, but the object would then crumble to dust. I would have travelled to the right of you. On appearing to your right, I'll spit a fast thin jet or water to slice you in half.

( Genjutsu: Kai ) - Illusion Technique: Release
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 15-40
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user does one hand seal to focus and then
proceeds to disturb his chakra flow by forcefully stopping it
momentarily and then "spiking" his spiritual energy,
unbalancing his chakra. This dispels any genjutsu set upon
the user except MS Eye Techniques, Paralysis-like Genjutsu
and Demonic Illusion: Toad Confrontation Chant. The
effectiveness of this technique is dependent upon the skill of
the user. A Jounin rank ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to C-
rank. An S-class ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to B-rank. A
Sannin rank ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to A-rank. A Sage
rank user can dispel Genjutsu up to S-Rank. The user may
use this technique through physical contact on others to
dispel them from Genjutsu. The technique can only be used
once per turn and the user still needs to fully follow the logic
as to why he figured out it was an illusion.
(Kawarimi no Jutsu) - Change of Body Stance Technique
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:5
Damage Points:N/A
Description: Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique.
When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themselves
with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or
even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee
and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their
opponents attack. The technique is a mix between high
speed movement and the use of the transformation
technique but has its limits.
(Suiton: Suidanha) Water Release: Severing Wave
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description:
After doing the Tiger hand seal, the user will quickly exhale a
very thin stream of pressurized water that will be able to cut
even rock. The most noteworthy feature of the technique is
how fast the stream is and how sharp it can be. By moving
his head, the user can alter the jet's cutting path, creating
longer cuts or affecting bigger targets.

21 Savage

Legendary
Kin
717💸
Kumi
5,004💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I could obviously track your movement and as I see you appear to my right and noticing the chakra build up in your system followed by the spewing of a stream of water which would close in in seconds if not attended to. Slamming my hands on the ground, I erect up to 3 mud wall as defense with two uses. One being to defend against the attack and Two : to cover your view of me as I prepare for my next assault. I stomp my right leg on the ground opening up a tunnel from my side to yours before spewing fire chakra into it that transforms into a giant fireball of molten rock that erupts beneath you burning your skin if contact is established. After this, I form a single handseal and spew several dragon shaped fireballs into the sky preparing for a surprise attack.

( Doton: Tajū Doryūheki ) - Earth Release:
Multiple Mudwall Technique
Type: Supplementary, Defence
Range: Short
Damage points: N/A
Description: Like the parent technique, it
creates a reinforced wall of earth to be
used as a defensive mechanism. However,
the technique works in a different manner.
Using a pre-existing source of earth, it
allows the user to create multiple walls of
earth, further fortifying their defense
instead of forming a single wall, by slamming
his hands on the ground.
(Katon: Keshi Makuga Hara) - Fire Release:
Exploding Flame Crater
Type: Offense
Range: Mid-Long
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: The user first stomps on the
ground, using his fire chakra and making an
underground tunnel from between
themselves and the opponent. They then
breathe out fire into the tunnel, causing the
fire carry rock and other debris with it as it
travels, melting them. With a single hand
seal, the molten rock debris will erupt from
the ground underneath the opponent,
engulfing them and burning them alive.
( Katon: Gōryūka no Jutsu ) - Fire Release:
Great Dragon Fire Technique
Type: Offense/Supplementary
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user fires several large
dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent
after performing one handseal. It is able to
alter localized weather conditions to the
point of making thunder clouds when shot
into the air, enabling the user to perform
Kirin.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Priest would perform several flips backwards to evade the impending fire assault having felt heat exhuming from the ground. He would call out to you to stop.

That's okay. You've proven yourself worthy to learn the advanced fire techniques. Now for this round, My clone would be attacking you in a series of ways and I want you to defend yourself with any trick in your arsenal while incorporating the techniques I'll be posting. This makes for good attack defense coordination and creative combination of fire with other techniques.

One clone appears before you and quickly weaves a handseal. He would inhales and spit a large amount of water(S-rank) towards you.

(Katon: Gōen no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Great Flame Technique
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Description: The user does one handseal and inhales while
molding a great amount of chakra into their lungs and
expelling a large stream of flames from their mouth. The
user has control over the concentration of the technique,
being able to produce a narrow jet of flames, highly
concentrated or one that will widen along its range. The
flames are hot enough to quickly evaporate large quantities
of water within a relatively short amount of time.

With this technique, you will produce a narrow jet of flames from your mouth after kneading fire chakra into your lungs. The fire is a stream so you have to keep spitting it to maintain the flame.

21 Savage

Legendary
Kin
717💸
Kumi
5,004💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Immediately as I see the approaching water bullet, I'll knead earth chakra into my belly then release earthen materials from my mouth that takes the shape of a large slab of rock that smashes into the incoming projectile. The clash of the two elements creates a pseudo diversion enough for me to jump into the air roughly 4m before weaving one handseal and kneading a great amount of fire chakra into my lungs which I then expel from my mouth as a narrow jet of highly concentrated hot flames that burns on contact with the clone.

Range: Short – Mid
Damage points: 60
Description: The user will knead their earth
chakra into their stomach and then release
from their mouth earthly material that then
forms into a large slab of rock, that can
travel with incredible force. On impact with
the ground the slab forces the earth to
splinter and jab anyone caught in the
vicinity.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As you defend against the water and you jump high above ground the spit the fire. As you are spitting the fire, My clone flickers and appears behind you, with a katana drawn. The katana is coated in chidori and he use it to slice you in half from behind.

For this round, you'll be using one of the two similr jutsu though you are actually learning to use both because they have the same application. You would unleash a scroll and using your chakra, you would unseal a ready made fire construct that is within the scroll towards a particular direction. Easy as pie.

(Katon: Bakuryūgeki) - Fire Release: Exploding Dragon Strike
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: The user through use of one their scrolls will summon a large flame dragon that is directed towards the enemy target and explodes upon impact.

(Katon Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Hitora Bakufu) - Fire Release Summoning Technique: Fire Tiger Explosion
Description: The user summons a tiger made of flames from a scroll, directing it towards the target, and attaching itself onto the target and explode causing massive damage on detonation making it similar to a paper bomb.

21 Savage

Legendary
Kin
717💸
Kumi
5,004💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As the clone flickers and re appears, I could track him perfectly with my eyes thus leaving no space for a foul move. Hearing the chirping properties of lightning, I unleash a scroll as I summon a large dragon made of pure fire to escape from the scroll that goes behind me and explodes on contact with the clone.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nope. Wrong counter. I simple use my move to test you. You don't just send the fire creature to directly behind you, you would be caught in the blast. You don't have to use the jutsu I posted to counter every move, you can defend with another move that seems appropriate, then use the move I posted to counter attack.

Retry.

21 Savage

Legendary
Kin
717💸
Kumi
5,004💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nope. Wrong counter. I simple use my move to test you. You don't just send the fire creature to directly behind you, you would be caught in the blast. You don't have to use the jutsu I posted to counter every move, you can defend with another move that seems appropriate, then use the move I posted to counter attack.

Retry.
I could track the clone's movement absolutely well and felt at ease. But that calm became instantly disturbed as I heard the chirping sound of lighting from behind. Without delay, I materialise a giant claw made out of pure wind to slice the clone while rotating to face the clone that was behind. The lightning would be released but would be soon negated by the claw and short lived at the claw continued and cut through the clone releasing it from its burden. Almost immediately as this happens, I land and turn back to face my teacher and open a scroll to unveil a large summon made of fire, a dragon at that. Its launches itself towards Priest to explode on contact with his being.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Very good.

Priest would spit a wall of water before him to douse the fire. He would then slam his hands on the ground summoning a large water 10meters from above you. At the same time as the appearance of the water, the stones around you transformed back to clones who'll hold you in place so you have no way of escape.

(Katon: Fuuton Ken Katon Bakufuu no Jutsu) Fire Release: Wind and Fire Blast Technique
Range: Long
Description: The user after combining Fire Release: Intense
pain and Wind Release: Pressure Damage at the same time.
This creates a blast that is so intense that a standard water
technique (ex : Water Release: Water Encampment Wall) can
only at most soften of the impact. It was successsfully
stopped by Yamato and Naruto's Typhoon water vortex.
Note: Can only be used either with a clone or with an ally

You'll be needing a clone for the above. One of you spit fire while the other spit wind so that when they combine, you are creating a very intense flame.

21 Savage

Legendary
Kin
717💸
Kumi
5,004💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Very good.

Priest would spit a wall of water before him to douse the fire. He would then slam his hands on the ground summoning a large water 10meters from above you. At the same time as the appearance of the water, the stones around you transformed back to clones who'll hold you in place so you have no way of escape.

(Katon: Fuuton Ken Katon Bakufuu no Jutsu) Fire Release: Wind and Fire Blast Technique
Range: Long
Description: The user after combining Fire Release: Intense
pain and Wind Release: Pressure Damage at the same time.
This creates a blast that is so intense that a standard water
technique (ex : Water Release: Water Encampment Wall) can
only at most soften of the impact. It was successsfully
stopped by Yamato and Naruto's Typhoon water vortex.
Note: Can only be used either with a clone or with an ally

You'll be needing a clone for the above. One of you spit fire while the other spit wind so that when they combine, you are creating a very intense flame.
These petty clones were no match for an individual like myself. Holding me in lace actually looks like the plan, one I was willing to ruin. From my being, I would surge earth chakra from within my self and coat my body with rocks leaving me with a sturdy defense. From the armour, I would create multiple arms to hit the clones around me with, dispersing them with ease as the water summoned above me hits/connects. The mass of the water pushes me slightly backwards though without me sustaining damage thanks to my S ranked Earth Armour.
Subsequently as I've disposed all attacks, I would create a replica of my being which hoods no difference from my self in terms of skill, knowledge, battle prowess etc. It knew it's task and almost immediately began by makimaking one hand seal and release a large gust of wind that rampages on while my self on the other hand spews a large amount of fire that mixes up with the wind and produces an intense advanced fire technique that moves on towards Priest.
"Arigatho Priest-sama"

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Very good get-out.

I quickly phase through the attack and immediately, you meet yourself in a huge hole falling. Following this, I send a huge boulder of earth falling towards you.

A dire situation here. You need to escape before you hit the bottom which is full of iron spikes, but there is one obstacle which is also falling towards you.

(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then kneads chakra inside his body which is then converted into fire and expelled from the mouth as a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive
range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it
extremely difficult to avoid. However, due to its massive width and height, the technique is not one of the fastest seen so far.

Simple but its one of the most dangerous due to its size and intensity. After the horse handseal, you will spew a massive wall of fire from your mouth.

(Katon: Gōka Messhitsu) - Fire Release: Great Fire Destruction
Description: A technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive stream of intense flames, after doing the Rat → Ox → Dog → Horse → Monkey → Boar → Tiger hand seals. The technique has an enourmous range and can cover a huge area. When it was used by Madara Uchiha, the massive scale of the technique was such that, in comparisson, his incomplete Susanoo seemed small. The main advantage of the technique is that it can be used to burn large areas in an effect in everything similar to a flamethrower.

Another intense flame spewed from the mouth. This one requires more handseals than the one above.

21 Savage

Legendary
Kin
717💸
Kumi
5,004💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Once I begin falling into the pit and notice the boulder falling, I simply sway to the side of the pit and "merge with it" while travelling through the earth all the way to behind Priest. As soon as I emerge, I weave one hand seal and knead fire chakra into my body before expelling a massive wall of hot flames that is wide and long that covers almost all ranges towards Priest.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Priest nods his head as the student tries to "SWAY TOWARDS THE WALL" of the pit but he is quite still in the middle due to the huge space between the student and the wall. To save the student from dying a most painful death, he would quickly make the spikes rescind back into the ground and turn the ground itself into a fluffy sponge.

Be careful. Next time, I won't help out.

Priest would bring up his student from the hole

Do you have any question?

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You can't just sway to the sides while you are falling and have no footing. You could have used a wind jutsu or equivalent to push yourself to the sides. That won't bring up questions.