Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
to making food out of horse meat. :eek:

When I saw this I was like WOOOOOOOOW!!!!...not cool brah.

Just to be more clear it was Burger King UK...so I don't know about anymore places so watch out those of you who like BK.

BEWARE!!!

:hint: and this has been KOS on News Channel 7, and I am outta here!
*plays news report music*

P.S. I was serious about the BK chizz.

Reactions: Mojo Blojo

xXBlazinNinXx

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Could you link to your source?
Took the words out of my mouth......

And you want to know something? I warn you, you'll never want to eat there again (well other than the horse thing). Anyways...

One time, this was like two years or more back. My auntie got a regular chick burger as always. Just to let you know she's really picky with her food so. She checks her burger and on the lettuce she finds a dead worm in it. She freaked and threw away the food and never ate there again. The worst part she Never reported it..........yup there goes my fav fast food joint....now I stick to McDonalds

Aim64C

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hmm... Interesting.

You get this sort of thing from time-to-time with the interesting chain of suppliers. A company contracts a product from a company who ends up 'filling in the gaps' (or whatever they justify it as) and then people on the other end go "WTF? This isn't what I ordered."

Honestly, my decision on where to eat is influenced more by the attitudes of the people who work there than what their supplied burgers/fries/etc are made of. Though I tend to prefer places where the fries are cut and fried for each order (those are becoming rare in today's world, though).

Trinky

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bah, I'm not surprised. They probably use zebu as well. A lot of restaurants do, apparently. For those that don't know, zebu is very similar to beef -- but it's tougher, and of course, a lot cheaper.

^ according to that article, most of the meat contains just a portion of zebu from crossbreeding cows and zebu -- but still. Hell, if I order beef, I want mah beef.
You must be registered for see images