Kin
1,905💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
Awards
"AW SHIT GIRL IM BOUTA BUSSS!"

Tyler, with a blast of chakra, finished his backstage meet and greet with a fan. Tyler had just got done with a triple encore show before looking into the crowd to see a blonde holding her shirt up, flashing him. Naturally he called her up on stage before taking her to his dressing room for a "Backstage meeting".

"My boyfriend is so gonna kill me"

"Don't worry about that chump, you with flowa boy now! Aye imma be right back, i gotta make sure taco n 'em get my shit on the bus properly this time."

Tyler head out the door with absolutely no intention of returning back to her. As he exited he would see an unfamiliar face walking around the outside of the arena. As they locked eyes he would immediately assume that was her boyfriend.

"AYE LOOK DAWG SHE STARTED IT FIRST!"

Not wanting to end up like Shinobi tupac he fired a kunai towards the man in panic.

Reactions: Verta

Verta

Veteran
Kin
164💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
“AWWW SHIT I KNOW YOU AINT DOING THIS RIGHT NOW”

Absolutely furious toji immediately launches kunai in a direct path colliding with the incoming ones. Immediately after he began weaving a string of handseals shortly after releasing an electric current directed at his opponent.

“I’ve had it with this shit, **** all of y’all”

Directly after releasing the electric current toji pulls three kunai and runs behind the jutsu then after a few metres he throws the kunai at his opponent passing through the electricity causing the kunai to become electrified.

Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 15
Damage: 30
Description: After performing the required hand seals Tiger → Snake → Dog the user creates an electric current from their hand that can hit multiple individuals at the same time. Furthermore, it extends into incredible distances and can avoid obstacles.

Chakra
Current: 300
Used: 15
Leftover: 285

Last edited:
Reactions: JojocIaw

JojocIaw

Elite
Kin
1,905💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
Awards
Seeing as this man was Clearly pissed, he activated his sharingan (Passively) and phased through his attacks before becoming solid again.

"LOOK MAN IGHT I SMASHED HER BUT IT WASN'T EVEN THAT GOOD! HOW BOUT I GIVE YOU AN ODD FUTURE T-SHIRT WITH MY AUTOGRAPH?"

Type: Supplementary

Chakra: 15 - 30 ( -5 per turn for 1T and 2T, 10 per turn to keep active for 3T )

Damage: N/A

Description:

One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.

Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.

Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill

Note: C rank usage is for 1T Sharingan, B rank usage is reserved for 2T Sharingan. A Rank usage is reserved for 3T Sharingan.

Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.

Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty

Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.

Type: Supplementary/Defensive

Range: Short

Chakra cost: 40 ( -5 per turn )

Damage points: N/A

Description: A variation of his Kamui, using this technique, Obito is also able to render himself intangible, through the use of his 3 Tomoe Sharingan or MS, to allow other objects to pass harmlessly through his own body, which he employs primarily to avoid incurring injury from incoming attacks. In reality, this is but another extension of his space–time ninjutsu, where Obito instead teleports any part of his body that occupies the same space as another object to a separate dimension. As the transported portions of his body are always obscured by the other objects, Obito appears completely whole to those observing him. By overlapping his entire body with a sufficiently large object, such as the ground, he can not only conceal himself from view, but also erase all traces of his chakra. Obito often exploits this characteristic to ambush his opponents from below. Though unable to establish any physical contact while intangible, Obito can move while phased at great speeds and can trigger the technique on instinct alone, relying on his Sharingan to perceive and calculate attacks and how to activate the technique in the most precise manner. He also seemingly possesses the capability to extend this intangibility to whatever he's presently touching, as long as he is able to maintain some form of contact with at least part of the desired item. Described as a perfect defense, Obito is able to phase through anything, avoiding damage completely.

Note: Can only be used 4 times and up to 3 turns each use.

Note: Can only be used by Obito Uchiha bios and must have the Sharingan active.

Chakra - 1600

1600 - 70 =1530 chakra left.

Verta

Veteran
Kin
164💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tojiro looks around in confusion.

“yo ok wtf, did y’all see that man just phase through all that or am I just tripping”

confused and concerned toji pulls a kunai and begins running at Tyler.

“I kinda understand cos it just be like that sometimes but I’m still mad tho, I don’t know what I saw but you bout to catch these hands”

a few meters from Tyler, toji launches the kunai at just below knee level of his opponent then a quick punch to his opponents lower jaw with his right hand immediately followed by a punch to the ribs with his left hand .

Chakra
Current: 285
Used: 0
Leftover: 285

Last edited:

JojocIaw

Elite
Kin
1,905💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
Awards
Tyler watched as the kunai was sent flying towards his leg, his 3T sharingan showed it moving at a snails pace. He lazily rolled to the side as if he were a drunk falling over, before rolling back to his feet. This was the fighting style known as drunken fist. However this did not stop the mans attack so tyler had to defend against his punches by making wide circular motions with his arms, attempting to deflect the punches. With his sharingan and superior speed in general, this would be effortlessly.

"LETS JUST FUCKIN TALK BRO!"

Type: Attack

Chakra Cost: N/A

Damage Points: 30

Description: This unusual taijutsu style is a unique style of combat Drunken Fist Fighters become human powerhouses who'll strike unpredictability, with no inhibitions, an explosive fury and without any second thoughts about their actions. The user can either make themselves drunk or imitate the method by use of swaying and uneven balance on their feet to attack their opponents a total of 12 variant attacks.

Type: Defensive/Offensive

Chakra: N/A

Damage: 30

Description: A very advanced and complex defensive form, the Defensive Crane allows the user to divert the path of incoming attacks with the back of his hands, using circular and wide movements that expand outwards. He can intercept weapons or incoming taijutsu attacks. The technique is best used when facing an opposing Taijutsu move by diverting the incoming limb to one side and combo the defensive stance with an attack, exploiting the opening created.

Verta

Veteran
Kin
164💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
completely ignoring Tyler, toji jumps backwards a meter and pulls out a kunai.

“look, I can already see that I’m not gonna beat you but I have my pride invested in this now so we are just gonna have to play this out”

forming a string of handseals toji then slams his hand into the ground producing a wave of electricity that travels along the ground, directly after he launches the kunai in his hand at tylers head.

Chakra: 10
Damage: 20
Description: The user will concentrate their chakra and slam their hand on the ground to release a surge of lightning across the ground to the opponents feet to shock them.

Chakra
Current: 285
Used: 10
Leftover: 275

JojocIaw

Elite
Kin
1,905💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
Awards
Tyler dodged the kunai thrown by weaving to the side then watched as the man began to channel lightning chakra in his palms, his Sharingan showing him everything in slowmotion. He would use phasing migration as he ran forward, his hand outstretched as he moved. Just as the lightning jutsu ended, he would begin to resolidfy himself from the hand down in order to preform his next attack.

As he closed the distance with his far superior speed, his outstretched hand would grab his head before bringing his knee up into his stomach. As he kneeled down , tyler would deliver an elbow to the back of his head, attempting to knock him unconscious.

Description: A variation of his Kamui, using this technique, Obito is also able to render himself intangible, through the use of his 3 Tomoe Sharingan or MS, to allow other objects to pass harmlessly through his own body, which he employs primarily to avoid incurring injury from incoming attacks. In reality, this is but another extension of his space–time ninjutsu, where Obito instead teleports any part of his body that occupies the same space as another object to a separate dimension. As the transported portions of his body are always obscured by the other objects, Obito appears completely whole to those observing him. By overlapping his entire body with a sufficiently large object, such as the ground, he can not only conceal himself from view, but also erase all traces of his chakra. Obito often exploits this characteristic to ambush his opponents from below. Though unable to establish any physical contact while intangible, Obito can move while phased at great speeds and can trigger the technique on instinct alone, relying on his Sharingan to perceive and calculate attacks and how to activate the technique in the most precise manner. He also seemingly possesses the capability to extend this intangibility to whatever he's presently touching, as long as he is able to maintain some form of contact with at least part of the desired item. Described as a perfect defense, Obito is able to phase through anything, avoiding damage completely.

Chakra cost: N/A

Damage points: 60

Description: The user strikes the enemy with a powerful knee to the stomach, causing them to double over and he finishes with a strong elbow from the alternating arm to the back of the head. If successful, it will render the target unconscious for 2 turns.

1530 - 40 = 1490 chakra

1490 - 20 (Sharingan) = 1470 chakra left.

Verta

Veteran
Kin
164💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
knocked unconscious by Tyler’s attack toji began to dream. Toji’s dream began with him on stage at the event and spotting a thottie backstage, after his set he went up the chick and stared chatting but then one thing lead to another and ya know she let him smash. After that toji and this hoe were heading back to his trailer when he see’s her boyfriend across the parking lot, they made eye contact and it was instant hatred followed by her mans starting some shit. Toji obviously the superior shinobi tried to diffuse the situation but her man was not having it, forced into a corner toji had no option but to knock him out cold. That was then end of that dream.

JojocIaw

Elite
Kin
1,905💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
Awards
"Shit! This ninja was trippin!"

Tyler deactivated his Sharingan as he let put a sigh of relief.

"I'm tired as FUUUUCK! I think i gotta stop smoking deadass.
"

Tyler grabbed his side as he stood, desperately trying to catch his breath.

Verta

Veteran
Kin
164💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Still unconscious toji had another dream. This time is was a flash back from when he was a child, toji would have been 13 at the time. It began with him and the boys walking to school one of them said “ yo we should go for IHOP after school today” we were all down for that, the whole day at school all toji could thing about was getting IHOP. Once the day had finished all the boys were heading to get food when suddenly toji fell down a dark hole, this caused toji to pee himself. After like 5 minuets of fall toji jolted awake still sitting at his desk in math class but some shit wasn’t right, toji couldn’t figure out what was wrong till he stood up at the end of class and slipped over. Realising that when he pee’d himself in the dream it had happened in real life as well he exclaimed “yo bruh wtf I pee’d myself” and as it so happens the girl he had a crush on was right next to him, this set of events had traumatised toji and led to a miserable rest of his day but at least he was getting pancakes after school. The day finally ended and the whole gang was mobbin out to ihop when suddenly toji fell down a dark whole. This concluded the dream.

JojocIaw

Elite
Kin
1,905💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
Awards
"Aye i better get the **** outta here but this wild Muhh fucka wake up."

Tyler began to walk away from the unconscious man before he woke up. He just wanted to get to his hotel and take a nice nap.

Verta

Veteran
Kin
164💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Finally returning to consciousness toji feels a pain in the back of his head and his stomach but is unsure of what happened.

“damn bruh, my fuckin head.”

Rolling over and opening his eyes toji see’s Tyler walking away from him, lying down he pulls three shuriken and throws them consecutively at Tyler he then manipulates his chakra around his right hand and slams his palm into the ground releasing a barrage of lightning bolts aimed at his opponent.

Chakra: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: The user will manipulate their lightning chakra in their dominant hand generating electrical bolts of lightning around their forearm. The user will then slam their palm onto the ground causing the electrical energy to become discharged sending out bolts of lightning into the ground and around them up to 5 meters.

Chakra
Current: 275
Used: 15
Leftover: 260

JojocIaw

Elite
Kin
1,905💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
Awards
"Shit! This Ninja awake again!"

Tyler quickly turned around and reactivated his sharingan (passive 3T), and begun to phase into the ground. While underground he would move extremely fast to flank the man before re-emerging long range behind him.

After he reemerged he would begin to form handseals and knead his chakra. He would summon exactly 8 giant fireballs from the sky to rain down on the man, causing widespread damage in the process. Tyler himself would be safely out of the blast radius from his own attack.

Type: Supplementary

Chakra: 15 - 30 ( -5 per turn for 1T and 2T, 10 per turn to keep active for 3T )

Damage: N/A

Description:

One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.

Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.

Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill

Note: C rank usage is for 1T Sharingan, B rank usage is reserved for 2T Sharingan. A Rank usage is reserved for 3T Sharingan.

Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.

Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty

Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.

Chakra: 70

Damage: 100

Description:

Kneading his chakra and then converting it to fire, the user will do the Horse → Tiger → Snake → Ram hand seals as he inhales, exhaling into the sky a multitude of great fireballs (up to 8) at the same time which then rain down on the target from above causing severe, widespread damage around the field. These fireballs have explosive and concussive abilities, similar to other fire techniques.

Note: Can only be used by Fire Primary Specialists.

Note: Can only be used twice.

Verta

Veteran
Kin
164💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
confus by what was happening Tojiro could do nothing but pull a kunai out and prepare, seeing Tyler phase into the ground toji tensed up.

“yo wtf this ninja on another level, where the **** he go tho?”

not noticing Tyler appear behind him toji is still looking in the same direction but it’s to late, turning around to see fireballs falling down from the sky toji drops his kunai and expects his fate.

“YO BRO HOPE YOU KNOW SHE HAD THE HERPS, HAVE FUN DAWG”

being hit by the fireballs it was an instant but painless death death for toji. Tojiro is now dead and unable to continue fighting.