Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Drinks the cold one, then teaches you the deciphered symbols on the barrels to let you use them..
Any questions?
You must be registered to see images
( Eld no Jū ) The Guns of Eld
Type: Weapon
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: Depends
Damage: Depends
Description: A pair of revolvers once used by a man known as the Last Gunslinger, forged from an unknown indestructible alloy said to be the melted down remnants of the mighty sword Excalibur, wielded by King Arthur Eld during his fateful battle with the Dark wizard Maerlyn and the Crimson Queen. The blacksmith who forged the dual six-shooters was said to have combined his Katon with a special Sage Oil. The revolvers are grey with sandalwood grips and symbols along the barrels. The revolvers are conduits for Fire Release, granting them a number of abilities:

The Guns are extremely durable, nearly indestructible from their unknown alloy, making them resistant to oxidization, rusting, etc. This durability won't allow them to block or otherwise directly interact with Jutsu safely, however they can be incorporated into the user's hand-to-hand combat. There are also enhancements such as the revolvers themselves being able to act as conduits for the user's Katon, and at a reduced cost of 10 Chakra, due to the Katon found within the revolvers. Also, 4x's per battle the Guns may be used to passively extend the range of one Katon technique, this is possible due to the Katon already in the guns being released into the jutsu as a boost. This requires 1 turn cool down between uses and doing so and drains the guns of their Katon Chakra, and requires that the user wait 1 turn before the Guns replenish this independent store, however during this time they can still act as conduits within reason but will not allow the Guns to fire off their special Katon bullets.

-The Guns of Eld, as mentioned just above, can fire special, 2 inch diameter bullets made from Katon. The amount of Chakra naturally present in the alloy is enough to shoot off single rounds from each Gun having properties from both and would cause burning/concussive damage for A rank and below, limbs struck would drop the damage done by the limb hit 10 damage for 1 turn. Once per turn used, the guns can release an S rank combined blast utilizing 1/4 meter diameter in size "bullets" from each gun (combined S rank strength), being hit by this would not only severely burn and knock the target back, it would sear thru flesh and cauterize it in the process from the immense heat. This can be done 3x with 1 turn cool down. They can also fire off a total of 4 bullets per turn free form, doing 5 damage with 20 damage max. All bullets fired move at the speed of a standard Raiton jutsu

Note: Can only be used by Vegeta, and those he teaches. Naturally, this means the Guns of Eld will not work if stolen, as the user must be taught the deciphered symbols on the barrels to use. They also cannot be used against Vegeta by anyone he allows to use them.

Smirk

Legendary
Kin
1,227💸
Kumi
1,950💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Drinks the cold one, then teaches you the deciphered symbols on the barrels to let you use them..
Any questions?
You must be registered to see images
( Eld no Jū ) The Guns of Eld
Type: Weapon
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: Depends
Damage: Depends
Description: A pair of revolvers once used by a man known as the Last Gunslinger, forged from an unknown indestructible alloy said to be the melted down remnants of the mighty sword Excalibur, wielded by King Arthur Eld during his fateful battle with the Dark wizard Maerlyn and the Crimson Queen. The blacksmith who forged the dual six-shooters was said to have combined his Katon with a special Sage Oil. The revolvers are grey with sandalwood grips and symbols along the barrels. The revolvers are conduits for Fire Release, granting them a number of abilities:

The Guns are extremely durable, nearly indestructible from their unknown alloy, making them resistant to oxidization, rusting, etc. This durability won't allow them to block or otherwise directly interact with Jutsu safely, however they can be incorporated into the user's hand-to-hand combat. There are also enhancements such as the revolvers themselves being able to act as conduits for the user's Katon, and at a reduced cost of 10 Chakra, due to the Katon found within the revolvers. Also, 4x's per battle the Guns may be used to passively extend the range of one Katon technique, this is possible due to the Katon already in the guns being released into the jutsu as a boost. This requires 1 turn cool down between uses and doing so and drains the guns of their Katon Chakra, and requires that the user wait 1 turn before the Guns replenish this independent store, however during this time they can still act as conduits within reason but will not allow the Guns to fire off their special Katon bullets.

-The Guns of Eld, as mentioned just above, can fire special, 2 inch diameter bullets made from Katon. The amount of Chakra naturally present in the alloy is enough to shoot off single rounds from each Gun having properties from both and would cause burning/concussive damage for A rank and below, limbs struck would drop the damage done by the limb hit 10 damage for 1 turn. Once per turn used, the guns can release an S rank combined blast utilizing 1/4 meter diameter in size "bullets" from each gun (combined S rank strength), being hit by this would not only severely burn and knock the target back, it would sear thru flesh and cauterize it in the process from the immense heat. This can be done 3x with 1 turn cool down. They can also fire off a total of 4 bullets per turn free form, doing 5 damage with 20 damage max. All bullets fired move at the speed of a standard Raiton jutsu

Note: Can only be used by Vegeta, and those he teaches. Naturally, this means the Guns of Eld will not work if stolen, as the user must be taught the deciphered symbols on the barrels to use. They also cannot be used against Vegeta by anyone he allows to use them.

Impressed with how quickly Geets smashed that brew, but not surprised. Intaking all the information Geets is bestowing upon me, while im holding these beautiful weapons, almost drowning in joy. Then holstering them, one on each side of my waist.

Its a perfect fit *water builds up in my eyes a little bit but i aint crying, i aint no b..*

No..*sniffles* ... no questions, just happiness !

Reactions: Vegeta

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Impressed with how quickly Geets smashed that brew, but not surprised. Intaking all the information Geets is bestowing upon me, while im holding these beautiful weapons, almost drowning in joy. Then holstering them, one on each side of my waist.

Its a perfect fit *water builds up in my eyes a little bit but i aint crying, i aint no b..*

No..*sniffles* ... no questions, just happiness !
Excellent, don't shoot your eye out xD

Reactions: Smirk