When sasuke use the bold. A senjutsu enhanced susanoo is not tanking a huge tbb with senjutsu of a true sage. He could also purely outlast with a hypothetical infinite chackra pool with ma and pa. He could also use food cart destroyer.
Senjutsu of the true Sage? lol, just lol. Sasuke has Senjutsu too, since you gave him Juugo. Again, TBB isn't breaking Senjutsu imbued PS.
And @ Quadruple Rashomone: I was referring to when Hashirama used it against the Fully Kyuubi's Bijuudama barrage. I brought it up because it shows that TBB isn't instant and can be blocked or dodged.
Lol feats of sasuke using quadruple rashomone summoning? the only person who was ever to intercept a bijuudama with those gates were hashirama. When Oro used that tech, a four tailed naruto wrecked that shit up. :l
Same as above.
I was referring to when Hashirama used it against the Fully Kyuubi's Bijuudama barrage. I brought it up because it shows that TBB isn't instant and can be blocked or dodged.
Doesn't matter what it did, the only point I was making was that TBB can be avoided or countered. Plus, it ain't breaking Senjutsu imbued PS