0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Intent : Kill

Intel : manga

SOM : bloodlusted

Conditions : The gokage are at full strength , A has both arms

Restrictions : Avatar , and kage bunshin

Who wins and why ? Please explain why as it makes threads more interesting than just "naruto wins" or "gokage stomp"
I vote my ***** bsm humanoid narudo

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ay and Onoki's combo is far faster than Naruto is on foot, and without clones he has no hope of consistently evading them. So he takes a punch to the back and dies. Not to mention Gaara's ground sand attacks be used to force him into motion allowing Ay and Onoki to hit him even easier than they would on their own.

sixpaths15

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ay and Onoki's combo is far faster than Naruto is on foot, and without clones he has no hope of consistently evading them. So he takes a punch to the back and dies. Not to mention Gaara's ground sand attacks be used to force him into motion allowing Ay and Onoki to hit him even easier than they would on their own.
lmfao, Ay and ohnoki's combo is not faster on foot than bsm naruto. you have to be on something to think thats not true. do i have to spell it out for you? you do realize which naruto is "bsm" right? bijuu sage mode naruto is the one that pierced through juubito with sasuke and i know you already know this but i just had to make sure so i told you anyway.

wth makes you think that ay and ohnoki's combo is faster than bsm naruto on foot when kcm naruto already blitzed ay's fastest punch and even if you give ay ohnoki to make him faster whether or not he becomes faster than kcm naruto he still gets shat on in raw foot speed by kcsm naruto (kyuubi chakra sage mode) let alone bm and bsm. and im talking about if we scale bm naruto's speed to a logical level because what kishi shows is just a load of horse shit as obito wouldn't be able to even keep track of bm naruto's movements logically. then give naruto sm and he definitely blitzes the ay and ohnoki combo. naruto wins this fight low diff.

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
lmfao, Ay and ohnoki's combo is not faster on foot than bsm naruto. you have to be on something to think thats not true. do i have to spell it out for you? you do realize which naruto is "bsm" right? bijuu sage mode naruto is the one that pierced through juubito with sasuke and i know you already know this but i just had to make sure so i told you anyway.

wth makes you think that ay and ohnoki's combo is faster than bsm naruto on foot when kcm naruto already blitzed ay's fastest punch and even if you give ay ohnoki to make him faster whether or not he becomes faster than kcm naruto he still gets shat on in raw foot speed by kcsm naruto (kyuubi chakra sage mode) let alone bm and bsm. and im talking about if we scale bm naruto's speed to a logical level because what kishi shows is just a load of horse shit as obito wouldn't be able to even keep track of bm naruto's movements logically. then give naruto sm and he definitely blitzes the ay and ohnoki combo. naruto wins this fight low diff.

Reason enough for me not to take you seriously.

LoZelda101

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol i knew you bring up that combo.