SusanooKyuubi

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Damn, containing my inner fanboyisms for both of them is difficult enough, but to put them side by side, it's torture.....

I going to say Bruce Lee just because of how fast he is (many shots of his fights had to be slowed down to actually see what he was doing)

msbishop92

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Even though Tony Jaa is an expert in a style of muay thai so violent that it's banned, he absolute cannot stand up to The Dragon. Jaa's skills, films, and athleticism are incredible, but he's more of a movie star than a fighter. I doubt he's capable of as many super human feats as Bruce. Lee spent his life reading books and studying every aspect of fitness and fighting. He would surely win this fantasy match up without any doubts in my mind.

LuckyMan

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Bruce Lee would win probably all of them. He breathed, slept, and ate martial arts. It was lifestyle for him, not a practice, sport, path for fame etc.

By real life feats the only person who has surpassed him and would beat him is Michael Jai White

Fire of Youth

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
They are both beasts. I love and train Muay Chaiya with is shown in a lot of Tony Jaa's movements. Saying that, I think Bruce would win. I justify that choice because Bruce was a martial artist turned film stunt actor. Tony is a film stunt actor turned martial artist. In a real fight, the context favours the one who has trained much more for real life scenarios.

For the ones claiming that he had to slow down his movements so they could be caught on film; remember that the recording frame rate back in the 70's was a lot less. If Jaa had to record his fight scenes on 1970's hong kong technology, then he would need to slow his movements down too.

Geeserock

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Bruce Lee is just too fast. He threw 8 punches to Vic Moore who was four times world karate champion and failed to block any. He had to fight for real so many times to establish his teaching, he learned not only one style but judo, Taekwondo and many more. He was legend not only because he was great martial artist actor but also he fought against the world to wipe out discrimination which was set by the Chinese master's those days.