Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,022💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
On NB a thread has on top and bottom as well the first and last page button with some pages in middle. Here I found it just at the bottom of the page. Can you please put it on top too, if possible? :th-007:

Playing Mafia game I had to read a thread with 15 pages now. It's difficult to find the 10nth page for eg., from the first or last page. I am on phone (Samsung with Android) and searching makes my activity slow because when i press next page at the bottom i am at the top of next page and ofc the button for the next one is on the bottom... :blur:

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,022💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It should already be on top, right above your avatar and below the thread's title. By clicking on the "..." you also can choose the page you wish to go to.
I have under the AB banner a huge commercial on half of my phone, and after starts the thread without any "..." with the thread title and a button with "jump to knew" and one with "watch"
Edit: the same problem with the big conversations like we have now in the "dead players mafia game" conversation.
I have to go to the bottom to have the buttom to the previous page.

Last edited: