Bad ASS

Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
[video=youtube;4kmtAsppQlM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kmtAsppQlM[/video]

what did you think of this match? man brock suplexed him all the way to china town lol

Claymantan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's getting old. Don't get me wrong, Brock Lesnar is one of their most exciting performers to watch in the ring, and I wish more matches could be as destructive as his. He's a treat.

But now I'm seeing articles that are calling Ambrose a jobber, and they have a point. :( Feeding dudes to Lesnar is becoming as brutal as getting fed to John Cena used to be, career and storyline-wise. And you're not going to be having long-running feuds with Lesnar unless you're gonna beat him, or you're John Cena.

They need to find someone to beat him, and I know they want it to be Reigns, but they can't get Reigns over. So we're gonna be seeing this until they can. That's Creative's plan.

Which doesn't bode well.

Claymantan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lesnar was always a brute in WWE. Just that only few have seen him in the early 2000's.
Yo did you ever hear that shoot interview about Angle talking about a legit match he had with Lesnar

[video=youtube;mqcVAsKCT3I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqcVAsKCT3I[/video]

Lesnar was like, in his early twenties? Christ

Jack Spicer

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That match was a HUGE let down. Dean is amazing, I don't like Brock, but I was hoping for an insane, balls to the wall match. NAH. Just got really let down.

But hey, WM was amazing despite that let down and the main event. Raw tonight was even better because SPOILER, my boy, The Miz, won the IC title!

Legendary Saiyan

Elite
Kin
339💸
Kumi
187💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yo did you ever hear that shoot interview about Angle talking about a legit match he had with Lesnar

[video=youtube;mqcVAsKCT3I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqcVAsKCT3I[/video]

Lesnar was like, in his early twenties? Christ
Never knew that. Then again, Angle is a realistic wrestler along with Daniel Bryan right?

Mad Titan Thanos

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's getting old. Don't get me wrong, Brock Lesnar is one of their most exciting performers to watch in the ring, and I wish more matches could be as destructive as his. He's a treat.

But now I'm seeing articles that are calling Ambrose a jobber, and they have a point. :( Feeding dudes to Lesnar is becoming as brutal as getting fed to John Cena used to be, career and storyline-wise. And you're not going to be having long-running feuds with Lesnar unless you're gonna beat him, or you're John Cena.

They need to find someone to beat him, and I know they want it to be Reigns, but they can't get Reigns over. So we're gonna be seeing this until they can. That's Creative's plan.

Which doesn't bode well.
Cena doesn´t have raw strength as Brock that was clear at extereme rules (I have that on my DVD)

Last edited:

Mad Titan Thanos

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now that I do remember. Lesnar may be a beast but Goldberg is crazier. That was Wrestlemania 20 if I remember correctly.
Yeah I have that on my DVD I remember Goldberg holding Brock in the air and than doing spinebuster.

Goldberg could perform his finisher even on Big Show. Ultimate warrior,Brock Lesnar and Goldberg are probably physically the strongest wrestlers ever

Mad Titan Thanos

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Brock said he challenged everyone in WWE in strength competitions and the only one who couldn't beat was Kane. But those were other times, the Kane of now is just a shadow of the Big Red Machine of the Attitude Era
What strength competition they were doing ?

Was it just arm wrestling and what year that was.

But its not surprise Kane was stronger.There is video wher Kane holds Big Show on his shoulder.

I am pretty sure Mark Henry is stronger than Brock possibly even Big Show is stronger than Brock (physically of course not in fight)