Veteran
Kin
1,110💸
Kumi
10,495💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kirito generically waits in a generic place to continue his wind.

(I know up to vortex punch.)

Oh and before you ask:

Wind Release or Fuuton, is the element of...well, the wind and air in general. Fuuton's offensive properties include massive and powerful gusts of wind that deal large amounts of blunt force damage (for example, Wind Release: Pressure Damage), or the more popular quick moving cutting-type wind techniques, such as Wind Blade, and the Sickle Weasel Technique. There are also several wind techniques that affect the surrounding area, giving the user a tactical advantage, as well as defensive and supplementary techniques that can be used to maneuver the battlefield more easily, or to defend from oncoming attacks. Wind Release chakra has a light green hue to anybody that can see it, and is weak to techniques of fire chakra. The wind generally fans flames, and when shot from behind a fire technique, can sometimes actually amplify it's strength rather than decrease it like in a normal technique collision. Wind is powerful against lightning, as lightning chakra is easily dispersed by the higher-density wind chakra.

And that's Fuuton for you.

Last edited:

Houdinii

Elite
Kin
738💸
Kumi
4,046💴
Trait Points
33⚔️
Awards
I wasn't going to ask lmao thanks anyway

So my training style can be either of two ways. After I post the technique you would simply need to do a performance and analysis of the technique and if im happy with what you have provided we can continue onto the next.

However if I am consistently unhappy with your reply we will switch to a template based training that outlines the techniques more clearly, though we could start with this method from the offset if you wish.

You also have the option of RP style training if you prefer, which is likely better suited to the first method. The choice is yours and then we can begin

Anbu Kirito

Veteran
Kin
1,110💸
Kumi
10,495💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I wasn't going to ask lmao thanks anyway

So my training style can be either of two ways. After I post the technique you would simply need to do a performance and analysis of the technique and if im happy with what you have provided we can continue onto the next.

However if I am consistently unhappy with your reply we will switch to a template based training that outlines the techniques more clearly, though we could start with this method from the offset if you wish.

You also have the option of RP style training if you prefer, which is likely better suited to the first method. The choice is yours and then we can begin
Let's just go with the first one, though not in RP style. Thanks for giving me the option sensei :)

Houdinii

Elite
Kin
738💸
Kumi
4,046💴
Trait Points
33⚔️
Awards
Apologies for the delay with restarting your training.

(Fūton: Kaze No Yaiba) - Wind Style: Wind Blade
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: This technique is a pinpoint slashing strike, where the user emits chakra from their fingertips and materialises it into an near invisible weapon that assaults the enemy in a gust of wind. If the Sickle Weasel Technique can be regarded as a swarm of small wind kunai, then this technique is akin to a virtually unavoidable longsword which can leave the target's body mutilated. Just being in close proximity to the technique can cause minor cuts. The wind blades can be created and thrown, like projectiles, in rapid succession, although in this case, each one weaker than the single use application. The technique cannot be blocked by physical weapons and is insanely fast by not relying on the use of Hand seals but, because it still requires the user to perform hand gestures to use and is somewhat visible in the effect it produces, it can still be defended against by using appropriate evasion techniques or fast elemental ninjutsu.

This is quite a useful wind technique and is especially deadly in short range. It only requires a flick of your fingers to launch, while the blade created would be taller than most average men. It cannot be blocked in the same way that a regular sword can be, trying to block this with any physical object that is thin or not wide enough to cover your body completely will lead to your death.