Donald J Trump

Elite
Kin
912💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Recently, the creator of One Piece sat down with Viz Media, and it was there the artist opened up about the manga’s future. According to translation summaries, Oda was asked specifically about bounty reveal, and the artist name-dropped Dragon and Aokiji. Oda said the two will have their bounties revealed during an impending reverie, and they will “leave everyone in shock.” "

This is big news. It looks like Dragon's story will finally start unfolding at the reverie.This may also be confirming another BB Vs Revolutionaries, because Aokiji's bounty will also be revealed and he's a part of the BB crew.

Dragon summoning all generals, also Aokiji being mentioned just after BB attacked the Revolutionary's base. Could we be getting an on screen showdown between Dragon+Sabo+Generals Vs BB+Aokiji and the rest?

Article:

Edit: Title is meant to say Aokiji

Big Mom

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Show me where aokiji said he was part of the bb crew. Waiting

Edit: and why the hell would you think about a blackbeard fight again? This is about dragon and aokiji

If anything any real fan wants to see dragon vs akainu

Last edited:

~Naruto&Itachi~

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What if Dragon's bounty isn't high, what if it is super low because the government doesn't want to give Dragon too much attention and free publicity basically....

MadaraReturns

Veteran
Kin
129💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What if Dragon's bounty isn't high, what if it is super low because the government doesn't want to give Dragon too much attention and free publicity basically....
I don't think it's low because everyone knows that he's the most wanted man in the world so making his bounty low would bring questions in the heads of the people

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Show me where aokiji said he was part of the bb crew. Waiting

Edit: and why the hell would you think about a blackbeard fight again? This is about dragon and aokiji

If anything any real fan wants to see dragon vs akainu
Manga said that he's assisting Blackbeard just like how Shiliew allied with Blackbeard:
You must be registered for see images
Different wordings but Kuzan is part of the crew.

Big Mom

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Manga said that he's assisting Blackbeard just like how Shiliew allied with Blackbeard:
Different wordings but Kuzan is part of the crew.
Hes not a blackbeard pirate he is just helping. "Helping" he is not a crew member

Either way, assisting and ally both mean he isn't part of the crew, just helping. Just like law is an ally to luffy
I knew I wasn't wrong about this one lol, kuzan is my favorite character I bet I know more about him than just about anyone else.

Last edited:

Donald J Trump

Elite
Kin
912💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hes not a blackbeard pirate he is just helping. "Helping" he is not a crew member

Either way, assisting and ally both mean he isn't part of the crew, just helping. Just like law is an ally to luffy
I knew I wasn't wrong about this one lol, kuzan is my favorite character I bet I know more about him than just about anyone else.
You're bare annoying.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well no, he joined the crew. Just like I put on the scan, it says that Aokiji is assisting the crew. There was no mention of "just helping" the crew in the manga, that's just your wording and not Oda's.
Allying and Assisting means to serve whatever purpose that is attending to.
Well you're wrong on that apart because BB thanked Shiliew for "allying" with the BB crew and as you can see now he's 2nd division captain of BB's crew. Aokiji joined the Blackbeard pirates. Aokiji is one of my favs too but it's already confirmed so there's not much you can dispute about that.

Big Mom

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well no, he joined the crew. Just like I put on the scan, it says that Aokiji is assisting the crew. There was no mention of "just helping" the crew in the manga, that's just your wording and not Oda's.
Allying and Assisting means to serve whatever purpose that is attending to.

Well you're wrong on that apart because BB thanked Shiliew for "allying" with the BB crew and as you can see now he's 2nd division captain of BB's crew. Aokiji joined the Blackbeard pirates. Aokiji is one of my favs too but it's already confirmed so there's not much you can dispute about that.
Awe you still can't show me where it says aokiji is part of the bb pirates? That's ok all you showed was he was an ally just like law is to Luffy

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awe you still can't show me where it says aokiji is part of the bb pirates? That's ok all you showed was he was an ally just like law is to Luffy
Naw I showed you that he's an ally just like shiliew is to the Blackbeard pirate. Yeah, that same exact guy that holds 2nd commander position on the BB crew.

Now Kuzan isn't a captain of a crew like Law or Luffy, but I'm assuming you knew that already :coffee:

Big Mom

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naw I showed you that he's an ally just like shiliew is to the Blackbeard pirate. Yeah, that same exact guy that holds 2nd commander position on the BB crew.

Now Kuzan isn't a captain of a crew like Law or Luffy, but I'm assuming you knew that already :coffee:
That's fine as long as the Manga doesn't say he is a pirate or a member or joined than I'm happy cause that means he's just helping them, not a part of their crew.

LBeezy

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Am I the only one who still thinks that Aokiji has always been (or will at least end up) working with Dragon and The Revolutionaries?

Kuzan is not the type of character to just join under someone like Blackbeard.. for what reason? I think it's to keep a close eye on him and his crew..

and when the Gorosei are defeated and the WG is taken over by Dragon and the Revolutionaries, all the true marines that stand for REAL justice will still stay and Aokiji will probably become FA or an Admiral again..

at least, that's what I'm hoping will happen.. lol

Big Mom

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Am I the only one who still thinks that Aokiji has always been (or will at least end up) working with Dragon and The Revolutionaries?

Kuzan is not the type of character to just join under someone like Blackbeard.. for what reason? I think it's to keep a close eye on him and his crew..

and when the Gorosei are defeated and the WG is taken over by Dragon and the Revolutionaries, all the true marines that stand for REAL justice will still stay and Aokiji will probably become FA or an Admiral again..

at least, that's what I'm hoping will happen.. lol
No I'm with you completely. (On aokiji keeping an eye on the blackbeard pirates, and possibly helping revs)