BREAKING: Donald Trump Urinated On Russian Hookers.

Should Trump Be Impeached For Urinating On Women

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes immediately.

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

Pride

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This evening, Buzzfeed News published a dossier full of Donald Trump gossip that has apparently been circulating among politicians, intelligence officials, and journalists. The claims include allegations that Trump rented out the same Moscow hotel room that the Obamas stayed in and hired a pair of prostitutes to “perform a golden showers show in front of him.” Additionally, they allege, among much else, that Trump adopted pro-Russia policy positions in exchange for the Russian government’s help hacking into the DNC.

The documents have been circulating in Washington circles “for months,” according to Buzzfeed, and while journalists have made occasional reference to their contents, nobody has published them until now. CNN reported on them this afternoon and said that Trump and President Obama had received copies. They also reported that John McCain tried to give FBI director James Comey a copy, but that Comey had been sitting on one already.

As Buzzfeed makes clear, the documents are highly unverified, and their author makes a series of errors. (They were supposedly prepared by a former British intelligence agent who was, according to CNN’s sources, in charge of collecting damning information on Trump, first for “groups and donors” supporting his Republican rivals and then for “groups and donors” supporting the Hillary Clinton campaign.) They may very well be bullshit, but given that they were being read by and presumably to some extent informing the judgments of our nation’s senior political leaders and journalists, they are clearly a matter of legitimate public interest, and not just because they raise the notion of Donald Trump watching prostitutes piss all over a bed.

The president-elect himself has responded as only he can:

Оdin

Elite
Kin
626💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Politicians, intelligence officials, journalists... all euphemisms for "scumlord with high school mentality and an agenda to push in the game of life".

Lightbringer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honestly, as much as I dislike Trump, this is a non-issue for me.

People are too focused on dumb twitter wars and *** life scandals, and not so much about his policy positions and cabinet.

I mean, he has the most corrupt and abhorrent cabinet in U.S. history. It's all just conflicts of interest.

Republicans recently tried to gut the ethics committee and are currently trying to pass a bill which would effectively cut any governmental regulation set by the Obama administration and henceforth. So regulations that might protect water or food safety might get cut.

And then you have Trump saying that we should have a nuclear race and etc.

Those are things we should be worried about.

And from what I am aware, I could be wrong, there is currently no solid evidence that points to the Russian government specifically hacking the DNC, but rather just evidence that suggests it was independent hackers from Russia.

Even still, the security compromise was notified by the FBI a year before the election, which the DNC ignored.

SSStylish

Veteran
Kin
93💸
Kumi
2,560💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Falling for a 4chan prank this badly, HAHAHAHAHA! The threads on /pol/ are glorious right now. I actually fugged with the CIA, I can't even believe it.

How is life even real anymore? The CIA is dumber than I thought.

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

Braveknight

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
pol created that message which was sent to a journalist who sent it to a senate then to cia. and buzz feed took it from there. something along the lines of this

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Honestly, as much as I dislike Trump, this is a non-issue for me.

People are too focused on dumb twitter wars and *** life scandals, and not so much about his policy positions and cabinet.

I mean, he has the most corrupt and abhorrent cabinet in U.S. history. It's all just conflicts of interest.

Republicans recently tried to gut the ethics committee and are currently trying to pass a bill which would effectively cut any governmental regulation set by the Obama administration and henceforth. So regulations that might protect water or food safety might get cut.

And then you have Trump saying that we should have a nuclear race and etc.

Those are things we should be worried about.

And from what I am aware, I could be wrong, there is currently no solid evidence that points to the Russian government specifically hacking the DNC, but rather just evidence that suggests it was independent hackers from Russia.

Even still, the security compromise was notified by the FBI a year before the election, which the DNC ignored.
This issue comes down to what the media and people care about people go for the sexy dumb story, but if he really does gets impeached for a *** scandal it has to be incredibly vile for the standard he set

But most likely it will be due to his conflict of interests

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Falling for a 4chan prank this badly, HAHAHAHAHA! The threads on /pol/ are glorious right now. I actually fugged with the CIA, I can't even believe it.

How is life even real anymore? The CIA is dumber than I thought.

You must be registered for see images
Yup another nail in the coffin of true journalism

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm actually still surprised that they just rolled with it even though they had no evidence(just a little though). They must be really desperate now that Trump will be president.
Is buzz feed even a trusted news site? but honestly mainstream news would fall for this too since they don't give an eff about fact checking I think I heard all news media get their info from 3rd parties so nothing they say is original