Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I mean... I get it... but I don't understand. Attractive woman is attractive, but there's just something lacking from these meat galleries, and that is character. It's just another butt of homosapiens wrapped in plastic and (probably) has a price tag on it... that wasn't put on there by said homosapien.

What does it say about the relation between men and women when the only thing necessary to keep a man interested is shaking their ass? We've reduced ourselves to animals who can't even hold physical beauty sacred, anymore.

Reactions: Tauren Chieftain

Beast Busty Beauty

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
42💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I mean... I get it... but I don't understand.
Make up your mind lmao
Attractive woman is attractive, but there's just something lacking from these meat galleries, and that is character.
Gisele isn't lacking character, you don't even know her.
What does it say about the relation between men and women when the only thing necessary to keep a man interested is shaking their ass?
I'm not into women, sexually. I love Gisele for her famous walk :|

Reactions: ThelUchiha

Aim64C

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Make up your mind lmao
I suppose this is where "I'm not human" comes into play. While I can certainly grasp the concept of physical beauty, this framework which has developed around displaying it has become rather ugly.

Gisele isn't lacking character, you don't even know her.
Unfortunately, the picture/gif doesn't really capture this. These displays aren't about their character, certainly not the peacock girl shaking her ass.

For an example of what I mean:

Kurumi is probably the hottest character ever made. Simply her manner of speech, the class she carries herself with (even when being overtly suggestive), the way she interacts with the main character - beyond hot; absolutely magnetic and captivating. She could be wearing bulletproof glasses and have a stick figure for a body and would still have the male population spellbound. She could be a chat bot conducting herself in that manner, and the guys would still go wild.

The more I watch people - the more I have come to the realization that women actually place a higher value on physical beauty than men. Men love companions - people who they can work with and accomplish tasks with. Sure - the pleasures of the eye are immediately obvious, but while men are visually stimulated, it is typically feature-based. A guy will find a feature he likes about a woman and that will be sufficient stimulation.

Women, on the other hand, are downright vicious and brutal in their assessments and quests for physical beauty. They are hyper-competitive over a rather minor subject and tend to get insecure about whether their butt is too big... or they have no butt.... or whatever. It seems to be that women actually drive the competition behind this meat market far more so than the guys, who are just like "well... I mean, since it's there to look at...."

I realize I'm pissing into the wind here, as far as my objections - but it just seems an oddly grotesque attempt at beauty, rather than the true embrace thereof. But I'm not human, either.

Vulpini

Elite
Kin
325💸
Kumi
1,092💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I mean... I get it... but I don't understand. Attractive woman is attractive, but there's just something lacking from these meat galleries, and that is character. It's just another butt of homosapiens wrapped in plastic and (probably) has a price tag on it... that wasn't put on there by said homosapien.

What does it say about the relation between men and women when the only thing necessary to keep a man interested is shaking their ass? We've reduced ourselves to animals who can't even hold physical beauty sacred, anymore.
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Loki d

Veteran
Kin
9💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Like if you know what she is.
My first thought was some kind of boogeyman. Turns out I was right. Funny how the parent's emotion is different from the children

On topic: The only character of a woman that I need to care about would be my wife or girlfriend. Other women are just for looking especially randomz