GreenTeaChloe

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A 13-year-old boy has admitted slashing the throat of a 14-year-old boy after a fight over Xbox games.

You must be registered for see images

The boy, who cannot be named because he is underage, met the victim online in December 2011 and they started playing online games, including Gears of War 3, a game that carries an 18+ rating.

The pair from Clydebank, West Dunbartonshire in Scotland met up and became real-life friends but soon had a falling out, which led to name-calling on the Xbox.

However the fight escalated on April 14 last year when the pair ran into each other and exchanged heated words. At that point the accused held the victim by the throat and slashed his neck.

The 14-year-old required 20 staples in his neck and the attack has left him scarred.

The accused apologised to the boy via the Xbox before he was arrested.

"Honestly you don't know how upset I am. I'm sitting here on the x-box just to say I'm sorry bro," he wrote to the victim.

The boy is due to be sentenced later this month.

P3ĮÑ

Immortal
Kin
375💸
Kumi
48💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's messed up , their was a similar incident were a 17 year old kid murdered his parents coz they took halo 3 from him....... Meh U_U

-immortal-

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
thats the same as if someone play Sims but they need to pay and OHHH they go crazy when they need to pay in real life...
those people are just crazy :|s

Strawberry

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Don't blame video games when I used to play games the fun ones were 18 aged so Ye
its the parents fault for not teaching the kid rights and wrongs.Ight not even be parenting kids these days have more stupid I'm them

Last edited: