Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Good to see it got it's own section. It could use it's own logo for the section rather than that NB default logo. I can't believe people are sticking with Boruto over this, kinda sad but what can you do. People haven't moved on...
yay. whoever still hasnt caught up in the anime..... hurry up!!!!!! its getting soo good :D
Now if only people give other shonens a try like Kimetsu No Yaiba or Hinomaru Zumou then my faith in NB will be slightly restored.

Both are highly underrated

Last edited:

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Just started watching it, got me hooked.

On a side-note, whatever happened to the hype around One Punch Man?
Dwindling down with season 2's news about the staff change. It's going to have a different staff (J.C staff, instead of Madhouse) so say bye-bye to that god tier animation, OPM's season 1 animation had little to do with Madhouse, it was the director who literally brought together some of the best animators in the industry to work on it that's why it looked amazing.

It still has some of the staff members but that director was what made OPM season 1 great.

Valhalla

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just started watching it, got me hooked.

On a side-note, whatever happened to the hype around One Punch Man?
The same thing that happens to AOT. Their first seasons got people hooked and hyped on the series. Then they waited way to long to make a second season and people's interest dwindled.

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The same thing that happens to AOT. Their first seasons got people hooked and hyped on the series. Then they waited way to long to make a second season and people's interest dwindled.
That's not how it works, anime is to get the word out on the manga itself, and have people jump to them after the anime which create the popularity. AoT and OPM don't need the anime anymore to stay relevant, not too mention sometimes the material is not enough for another season that quick.

Anyways, I'm in episode six right now, seems like I'll be watching a lot of training and build up in the anime, so once I'm done Im jumping straight to the manga and see what happens. Really hope it has a good story.

Valhalla

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's not how it works, anime is to get the word out on the manga itself, and have people jump to them after the anime which create the popularity. AoT and OPM don't need the anime anymore to stay relevant, not too mention sometimes the material is not enough for another season that quick.

Anyways, I'm in episode six right now, seems like I'll be watching a lot of training and build up in the anime, so once I'm done Im jumping straight to the manga and see what happens. Really hope it has a good story.
True that is how it usually works. But AOT and OPM only come out like once a month. That makes it hard to keep some readers engaged and interested. AOT had their political power arc a while ago and I got so bored with it I dropped the series. I'm up to date with OPM and it's great, but a season 2 would have caused more growth more rapidly but they have waited a few season now.