[Discussion] Bounties placed on yonkos is kinda Bull$h!t writing in my opinion...

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i------------------->.

let's see some highest bounties placed on some great pirates :

You must be registered to see images

what i mean is nobody has powerz to catch or take down these very strong pirates and ear teh bounty prize...but these very piratez have powerz and means yo capture any one and win their prize...

these bounties makes no sense at all...

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Did BB get to collect the bounty on WB?

Also it was said Kaido had been beat and captured before so someone's collected a bounty on him at least once I would imagine
you mean ace?? not wb!!!...but didn't he capture ace just for sake of infilitrating impele down plan???...and ace isn't that strong as yonkos..

also dont fact fact that kaido escaped after being captured just proves that these bounties system on strong pirates is usless????..

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you mean ace?? not wb!!!...but didn't he capture ace just for sake of infilitrating impele down plan???...and ace isn't that strong as yonkos..

also dont fact fact that kaido escaped after being captured just proves that these bounties system on strong pirates is usless????..
No I mean he killed WB did he get paid for that?

Nox

Regular
Kin
1,096💸
Kumi
4,146💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Unless the assumption is Emperors were born into their Positions and Titles, the existence of their Bounties make sense. Its a reflection of their Piracy tenure and the corresponding threat their actions have garnered. Serving as a barometer, readers can rely upon to gauge others. As long as character was antagonistic to Marines or WG and is alive, let alone active -- Bounties don't cease in relevance. Don't blame Bounties blame Oda for not introducing strong competent Bounty Hunters.

You must be registered for see images

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You have been going on about it from a long time now...care to tell
teh problem is :

1-my english is bad..need someone who help me fix up my grammar mistakes..(wich is my biggest problem here)..

2-my 1p trezure theory is teh best + most close to theh truth theory based on manga evidences and hints from oda sensei.. but it's long long theory cuz it will talk about : nature of 1p treasure.. truth of will of D...teh secret of World government...purpose of 1p treasure...origines of blackbeard...red line and grand line truth...

in other words i have a sea of usefull infromations and shoking discoveries..im still figuring out a method how to organise them in one biggest theory...

3-i'm waiting for wano arc to end becuz i believe it will reveal few more ipportant hints..(not necessary to wait tho)..
Post automatically merged:

Unless the assumption is Emperors were born into their Positions and Titles, the existence of their Bounties make sense. Its a reflection of their Piracy tenure and the corresponding threat their actions have garnered. Serving as a barometer, readers can rely upon to gauge others. As long as character was antagonistic to Marines or WG and is alive, let alone active -- Bounties don't cease in relevance. Don't blame Bounties blame Oda for not introducing strong competent Bounty Hunters.

You must be registered for see images
your comment makes sense..also thx your coment just inspired me to creat other bounty thread..

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i------------------->.

let's see some highest bounties placed on some great pirates :

what i mean is nobody has powerz to catch or take down these very strong pirates and ear teh bounty prize...but these very piratez have powerz and means yo capture any one and win their prize...

these bounties makes no sense at all...
It does make sense. Say Shanks enter the raid n beat Kaido. He can very well earn the money if he handover Kaido to the Marines.