Bradley44

Regular
Kin
9💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Listen y'all.. just agree that both Boruto and Sarada both are OP and have hax that are just ridiculous for the age that they are..

Brouto:

Jougan

You must be registered for see images

Vanishing Rasengan at age like 8

Lightening and Wind elements at age like 8

Sarada:

1T Sharingan

1T Genjutsu

1T Copying of techs only Kiba swords are stated to use

So y'all can argue back in forth all day but tbh they both have hax that are just unfathomable for their age. I mean hell Itachi wasn't even that good with Ninjutsu at that age I bet. Plus they both will probably solo 18 year old genins which I think is dumb as well.

I just think SP thought we were so used to seeing how strong Naruto and Sasuke are, that when they started a new series they thought we maybe bored if Boruto and Sarada weren't OP from the start. IMO I think it would've been better to see them gradually get stronger like we saw with Naruto and Sasuke.

Thoughts?

Last edited:

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wouldn't trust the Manga to carry the Anime stuff.
I hear you on this, Indra. It works for now because the Manga is ahead in the timeline. But I’m wondering what they are going to do when the Anime inevitably catches up to the Manga?

Same thing is kind of going on with DBS. The Anime is super far ahead of the manga and there are changes in the flow of certain battles in both. I get the feeling this will happen to Boruto. Which means eventually the Anime will be canon and the manga will follow suit with their own changes.

It’s gonna get confusing:nuts:

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hear you on this, Indra. It works for now because the Manga is ahead in the timeline. But I’m wondering what they are going to do when the Anime inevitably catches up to the Manga?

Same thing is kind of going on with DBS. The Anime is super far ahead of the manga and there are changes in the flow of certain battles in both. I get the feeling this will happen to Boruto. Which means eventually the Anime will be canon and the manga will follow suit with their own changes.

It’s gonna get confusing:nuts:
Lmao the Anime doesn't even correspond to most of the Manga stuff, it is confusing. Especially when we head towards the Boruto Movie... smh