Like Naruto

Regular
Kin
854💸
Kumi
126💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In naruto the last movie there was scene where hamura gave his eye powers to hinata

While naruto had both uchiha and sanju clan dna which became the sage of the six paths dna in him plus sage of the six path chakra that hagoromo gave to him. All the tailed beast chakra which became the the 10 tails.

mix all this becomes kagura's dna/chakra etc etc a new eye stronger than the rinnegan or tenseigan cos both hagoromo's blood and hamura's blood is mixed.

That's why the otsutsiki members can relate to his eye because this eye were mix by these dna and chakra kagura's blood is otsutsiki and all this she has it.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ok I guess I have to explain this to trolls, uzumaki clan was known for their chakra reserve it means chakra can be by kagura becoming a jinchuriki his sons has awaken this and that and they gained its chakra what I'm trying this could be pass down
Kaguya's chakra splitting to form the traits of multiple clans is a special case. If Kakashi had kids, they wouldn't get Obito's chakra, and Sarada clearly doesn't have a rinnegan or Rikudo chakra.

Kin
1,731💸
Kumi
678💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Whether it becomes the strongest Dojutsu or not is debatable, but this is what we do know about it.

Joguan

Like the Byakugan it can see chakra streams and like the Kamui it can go through dimensions as well as sense negative energy.