Pulkit singh3

Regular
Kin
965💸
Kumi
369💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Let me elaborate it to explain why the story revolves mostly around boruto and the writing is so different from Naruto's..

See the entire story of boruto is the story that adult boruto is thinking/narrating currently that's why he will be involved in every arc of boruto manga, lot of people dosen't like boruto because there is too much of him in the story and other characters don't get any shine compared to him the reason for that is Naruto's story..

See Naruto's story ran in the present tense and his story wasn't narrated by himself that's why there are so many different sides of story routes in naruto because it shows what's going on in shinobi world in present timeline while the incidents of boruto already happened and boruto is the one thinking/narrating it and that's why he is only telling his side of story and its focused soley on him and believe me this could explain many plot holes like why Ao turning bad wasn't explained, why are other characters rather than boruto gets powerups without any training arcs focused on them the reason is simple because those incidents never happened infront of Boruto, he dosen't know how sarada trained to attain her 3 tomoe or how mitsuki trained to learn purple lightening he just know that they trained....and for Ao its as simple as him never leaning about his past..

I am only talking about manga here...

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That doesn't explain Delta's tantrum, or Kawaki's flashbacks. Naruto and Kawaki at the flower shop and what happened to him there. If we're using the kine of reasoning you are then that creates even more plot holes, and doubles up bad writing on steroids goes to 2.0

Lady Coffee

Kin
716💸
Kumi
54💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It s true we are all learning everything from boruto's flashback so other people storyline doesnt matter . I do wish to know others like sasuke , shikmaru and other ninja member what they are upto .