Boruto's Ninjutsu Prowess Credited to Gentle Fist???

Megatolium

Veteran
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Knowledgeable fans should know for normal humans, using chakra outside of the body is difficult and challenging. This is something usually doable by Jonin level ninja. However for those with the Kekkei Genkai to manipulate chakra much more flexibly be it inside or outside ninjutsu should be much easier to use.

I think this is the case for Boruto. Sasuke credited Boruto's Vanishing Rasengan to him subconsciously applying Wind Nature chakra to it. However I think its mainly because of his Hyuuga KKG to release chakra from his tenketsu. Its basically the Air Palm + Rasengan.

I feel like Boruto would do ninjutsu that could even surpass Sasuke's. Simply because Sasuke wouldn't have the KKG to do it.

Glad Of War

Elite
Kin
117💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Knowledgeable fans should know for normal humans, using chakra outside of the body is difficult and challenging. This is something usually doable by Jonin level ninja. However for those with the Kekkei Genkai to manipulate chakra much more flexibly be it inside or outside ninjutsu should be much easier to use.

I think this is the case for Boruto. Sasuke credited Boruto's Vanishing Rasengan to him subconsciously applying Wind Nature chakra to it. However I think its mainly because of his Hyuuga KKG to release chakra from his tenketsu. Its basically the Air Palm + Rasengan.

I feel like Boruto would do ninjutsu that could even surpass Sasuke's. Simply because Sasuke wouldn't have the KKG to do it.
AT BOLD; You feel Boruto will surpass Sasuke using an ability meant for the Hyuga clan?

That's like saying Sasuke has surpass Naruto on Amaterasu because the former has the necessary doujutsu to ignite Amaterasu.

Shogo Makishima

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah this honestly makes no sense.boruto unconsciously applied wind to his rasengan. Releasing chakra from the tenketsu has nothing to do with it.

What I need to know his how did you come to the conclusion Hyuuga DNA has something to do with this and when do the Hyuuga have cases of unconcousily using Something similar to Boruto

Last edited:

Dissonant Values

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
INB4 someone points out how busted Boruto will be if the Hyūga KKG stays the same as Kishi wrote it during the Neji VS Kidomaru fight.

ie: Gentle Fist can destroy anything containing chakra/chakra constructs.

unknownvillain1254

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah this honestly makes no sense.boruto unconsciously applied wind to his rasengan. Releasing chakra from the tenketsu has nothing to do with it.

What I need to know his how did you come to the conclusion Hyuuga DNA has something to do with this and when do the Hyuuga have cases of unconcousily using Something similar to Boruto
Very simple chakra manipulation is hard for most people but not for hyuga so the stress of learning something that requires years of training foremost ninja is easy work because of the KKG .

Kirin The Dragon Sage

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vanishing Rasengan is S/T jutsu, Momoshiki with his byakugan and rinnegan, Sasuke with Sharingan and Rinnegan observe the jutsu disapperance and cannot see its coming. Which means the jutsu suit its name as vanishing rasengan it still related with Hyuga linage by his Jougan abilities or Byakugan S/T (if they have one) like Hizashi.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Ignoring the rest of the fanfic @ bold also known as ass pull which originates from the rear end.

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
808💸
Kumi
400💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Gentle fist cannot destroy ninjutsu only pure chakra. When the nature affinities are added to it with hand seals, it's converted into pure fire with just traces of the user's chakra. Thats why kisame couldnt absorb the ink and firestyle. I argued this with a genius called jinrou and he couldnt debunk this yet couldnt stop trolling either. Which is exactly why hiashi and neji were not send to destroy madara's ninjutsu which required the wasted chakra of 100s of shinobi using water style and what not. Absorbing ninjutsu is something only rinnegan and hungry ghost realm can accomplish because rinnegan is the wellspring of ninjutsu.

unknownvillain1254

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gentle fist cannot destroy ninjutsu only pure chakra. When the nature affinities are added to it with hand seals, it's converted into pure fire with just traces of the user's chakra. Thats why kisame couldnt absorb the ink and firestyle. I argued this with a genius called jinrou and he couldnt debunk this yet couldnt stop trolling either. Which is exactly why hiashi and neji were not send to destroy madara's ninjutsu which required the wasted chakra of 100s of shinobi using water style and what not. Absorbing ninjutsu is something only rinnegan and hungry ghost realm can accomplish because rinnegan is the wellspring of ninjutsu.
Cute keep telling that lie