Boruto's Flying Fuuton Rasengan is Nonsense (Thanks Sasuke...)

Megatolium

Veteran
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Am I the only one who thinks Boruto subconsciously adding Wind Chakra to Rasengan is absolute horsecrap?

Hopefully they retcon it by saying Sasuke misjudged and he mistaken the Hyuuga's Kekkei Genkai to expel chakra from their fist at a distance as Wind Chakra stuff. Because that what it seemed like. An Hakke Kusho Rasengan.

That makes much more sense that Boruto magically knowing how to add elemental chakra to Rasengan subconsciously. Because it was damn difficult for Naruto to accomplish that.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well I think it's to early to say bs till we know the actual reason how, the simple answer could just be because he's a prodigy and just proficient in elemental jutsu or it could be some internal power source that gives him innate ability to do it.

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well I think it's to early to say bs till we know the actual reason how, the simple answer could just be because he's a prodigy and just proficient in elemental jutsu or it could be some internal power source that gives him innate ability to do it.
This is possible, naruto was a dumb ss went it came to the technical aspects of jutsus and chakra control(at that point at least), and was still pretty dense about it till pain arc and beyond. Borutos already known as a prodigy. Without knowing much else that's all we really have to go on

Megatolium

Veteran
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is possible, naruto was a dumb ss went it came to the technical aspects of jutsus and chakra control(at that point at least), and was still pretty dense about it till pain arc and beyond. Borutos already known as a prodigy. Without knowing much else that's all we really have to go on
Then you're saying Kakashi and Minato, who are recognized as prodigies of prodigy as idiots. I refuse to believe Boruto's ability to add Wind Chakra to his Rasengan is due to his talent or intellect. It would make more sense if he accomplished it because of his dad having Six Paths Chakra or something like that.

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Then you're saying Kakashi and Minato, who are recognized as prodigies of prodigy as idiots. I refuse to believe Boruto's ability to add Wind Chakra to his Rasengan is due to his talent or intellect. It would make more sense if he accomplished it because of his dad having Six Paths Chakra or something like that.
I see your train of thought here. The simplest answer is probably the right one, progression of time. A genius in minatos gen for ex might not be considered a genius nowadays. I could be completely wrong, just a thought

Megatolium

Veteran
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I see your train of thought here. The simplest answer is probably the right one, progression of time. A genius in minatos gen for ex might not be considered a genius nowadays. I could be completely wrong, just a thought
I guess we'll only get our answer though patience. I think the Boruto TV anime is kicking off next year.

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I guess we'll only get our answer though patience. I think the Boruto TV anime is kicking off next year.
Well from what we're told and the databook, on paper he seems to hold up to the prodigy title, he's just f cking lazy. But a kid who can consistently do kage bunshin(even a small number) and has 3 chakra natures is obviously gonna be at least above average

Megatolium

Veteran
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well from what we're told and the databook, on paper he seems to hold up to the prodigy title, he's just f cking lazy. But a kid who can consistently do kage bunshin(even a small number) and has 3 chakra natures is obviously gonna be at least above average
I guess. He fought alongside two godlike legends and handled Naruto's Massive Rasengan pretty well against what's his face. This kid may be better than Kakashi. As much as I hate to admit it lol

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's only a special.

But to your point earlier I think it's still viable reason that boruto being a prodigy allows him to do that for one reason it's Manga fact that each generation is suppose to be stronger than last.

Also we know young minato was a prodigy but we aren't sure in what forms that manifested so whose to say that minato didn't have elemental proficiency and boruto is just better at it. Also this is only one possible explanation other being a plethora of hidden abilities that give him this innate skill.

It might just be dormant tailed beast chakra since that gives innate elemental proficiency.

Megatolium

Veteran
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's only a special.

But to your point earlier I think it's still viable reason that boruto being a prodigy allows him to do that for one reason it's Manga fact that each generation is suppose to be stronger than last.

Also we know young minato was a prodigy but we aren't sure in what forms that manifested so whose to say that minato didn't have elemental proficiency and boruto is just better at it. Also this is only one possible explanation other being a plethora of hidden abilities that give him this innate skill.

It might just be dormant tailed beast chakra since that gives innate elemental proficiency.
Well I don't object to his elemental chakra skills but its just the way they presented the Vanishing Rasengan. Because it seemed more like a Hakke Kusho than a Wind Chakra thing.

And I'll give it to Boruto for mastering the Rasengan that easily because his bloodline allows it. Expelling chakra outside the body for folks without the Hyuuga Tenketsu Kekkei Genkai will be hard without talent. It would make sense he mastered it so quick having that ability.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well I don't object to his elemental chakra skills but its just the way they presented the Vanishing Rasengan. Because it seemed more like a Hakke Kusho than a Wind Chakra thing.

And I'll give it to Boruto for mastering the Rasengan that easily because his bloodline allows it. Expelling chakra outside the body for folks without the Hyuuga Tenketsu Kekkei Genkai will be hard without talent. It would make sense he mastered it so quick having that ability.
Tbh I initially thought it was hyuga related, but from my understanding none of the hyuga techniques are wind release related

Megatolium

Veteran
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tbh I initially thought it was hyuga related, but from my understanding none of the hyuga techniques are wind release related
The anime might retcon by saying Hyuuga generate Wind Chakra automatically lol Which would kind of make sense if it did. Which I'm fine with. Since Hakke Kusho is simply a compressed vacuum shell of what seems to be air.

Guitar Hero

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Maybe the manga will explain in detail how he did if he tries to add other natures to his rasengan. Or it could a special ability only he has but yeah using nature manipulation that easily is pretty wonky. Boruto did what Kakashi and Minato couldn't, and what Naruto did after weeks of KB hax-several years of experience, in one try lol.

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think it makes plenty sense if you look at it objectively. First of all, Naruto, is not a Prodigy/Genius. Boruto is.

Second of all, Jiraiya when teaching Naruto how to perform the Rasengan, went into detail in the many steps he needed to perform to make the Rasengan. He even performed the steps himself. When Konohamaru was teaching Boruto the Rasengan, it was rather an argument between them both because Boruto couldn't understand Konohamaru's way of teaching (because he was using phrases rather than going into detail like Jiraiya).

So when Boruto goes in to making his Rasengan, he's going in without firsthand knowledge of what it's supposed to feel like. So in turn probably comes in with how he unconsciously adds elemental nature chakra, rather than just applying regular chakra to the Rasengan. Which in turn creates the Vanishing Rasengan.

There's not going to be no Hyuuga KKG or any crap like that. It was explained properly - He did it because he was talented, even the Novel states the same thing.

Vulpini

Elite
Kin
325💸
Kumi
1,092💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well, I feel like they had to give Boruto something, otherwise, he wouldn't have fans.

No one likes Boruto for his personality, they needed to make it look like he has some kind of hidden talent or something.