FoxesInWonderland

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Did he use some sort of kamui like justu? It looks like whenever he came into contact with sumire that snake chakra is probably why the Nue was teleported to where they were.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think he just did a reverse summon a couple episodes back he probably unintentionally summoned the nue because sumiere was near by. So I don't think s/t just yet but who knows he might do his own version of ftg through it

5nationer

Regular
Kin
74💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Did he use some sort of kamui like justu? It looks like whenever he came into contact with sumire that snake chakra is probably why the Nue was teleported to where they were.
i dont think that is something like Kamui , Since kamui helps you teleport everything to other dimenson
whereas Borutos eye is just concerned with chakra for now.
Maybe we get our answer in upcoming episode.

FoxesInWonderland

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think he just did a reverse summon a couple episodes back he probably unintentionally summoned the nue because sumiere was near by. So I don't think s/t just yet but who knows he might do his own version of ftg through it
It's obviously not kamui but it seemed like a s/t tech because of how it zoomed in on his eye and that electricity right as it happened.