59💸
Kumi
1,030💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

I noticed when Boruto opens his eye it starts out dark blue like normal but without the black iris then the light covers it. The Byukugan would always be permanent and the tensigan is always active when it became deactive it just became a regular bykugan.

Its probably due to Borutos senju dna (Hagoromos descendants through the uzumaki) mixing with Hamuras descendants (The hyuuga) creating a new eye, a new dojutsu altogether.

Reactions: SenseiSama

BlacLord™

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
why do people always think they are senjus

WTF
Because they are distantly related. Probably a Senju had it off with a red-head and boom, the Uzumaki lineage starts.

OT: I think it's just a mutated Byakugan. And the Byakugan isn't permanent for mudbloods like Boruto and Himawari. Himawari awoke the Byakugan on the day Naruto became Hokage, but didn't have it active in 700 or Boruto the Movie, both of which were set after that day.

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Because they are distantly related. Probably a Senju had it off with a red-head and boom, the Uzumaki lineage starts.

OT: I think it's just a mutated Byakugan. And the Byakugan isn't permanent for mudbloods like Boruto and Himawari. Himawari awoke the Byakugan on the day Naruto became Hokage, but didn't have it active in 700 or Boruto the Movie, both of which were set after that day.
How does that make them Senju?

Uchiha and Senju are close cousins, does that mean Sasuke has Senju DNA? What was the point of trying to get Hashirama's DNA then if DISTANT relatives could get it?

Especially since they aren't very distant, shouldn't it even more potent?

sigh.... transmigrants aren't just simply for Senju and Uchiha bloodlines you know.

Hyugas are Senju's and Uchiha's distant cousins as well so does that mean Neji has Senju DNA?

Reactions: davidou

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah I personally think it's a byakugan it looks like a byakugan and he's a hyuga so it's pretty obvious but people won't believe it till it's called it
true some verification would be nice.

I just don't like how it came out of nowhere. Like we were all expecting it to be transferred to him through surgery because of the scar.
Now on top of that the colour of it is black too?

IDK. It's an asspull to me. I just hope this isn't all to make parallels to Sasuke.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
true some verification would be nice.

I just don't like how it came out of nowhere. Like we were all expecting it to be transferred to him through surgery because of the scar.
Now on top of that the colour of it is black too?

IDK. It's an asspull to me. I just hope this isn't all to make parallels to Sasuke.
Honestly I knew there were possibilities and suspect orochimaru is involved so not an asspull

SenseiSama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
His eye is defintiely the result of Six Path Senjutsu, but the question is... does it come from Momo's seal, Naruto's chakra or both ?

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
His eye is defintiely the result of Six Path Senjutsu, but the question is... does it come from Momo's seal, Naruto's chakra or both ?
If we're going by anime? doubt it since this is so before Momoshiki.

He hasn't even attended the academy yet therefore Momoshiki haven't met Sasuke in the other dimension making Earth unknown to him let alone know Boruto

SenseiSama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If we're going by anime? doubt it since this is so before Momoshiki.

He hasn't even attended the academy yet therefore Momoshiki haven't met Sasuke in the other dimension making Earth unknown to him let alone know Boruto
Oh shit, so that means he got his senjutsu from Naruto.... Boruto will definitely give Hyuga the rep they deserve

SenseiSama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No one can inherit Senjutsu. If that possible Naruto doesn't have to learn the first step of obtaining SM
Hagoromo and Hamura were born with Senjutsu chakra, Indra was born with Rikudou chakra which is a variant of Senjutsu and Ashura was born with Juubi chakra dormant within him (Juubi chakra = senjutsu) So yes, it is possible to be born with senjutsu, especially when the chakra you inherit is fused with the the chakra of a bijuu made of NE.

Fun fact, Boruto's father has JJ Hagoromo's power and Kishi drew a poster of him with a chakra cloak. Another fact, dojutsu only turns black when it's either an Edo or under influence of Senjutsu chakra, Boruto isn't a corpse.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hagoromo and Hamura were born with Senjutsu chakra, Indra was born with Rikudou chakra which is a variant of Senjutsu and Ashura was born with Juubi chakra dormant within him (Juubi chakra = senjutsu) So yes, it is possible to be born with senjutsu, especially when the chakra you inherit is fused with the the chakra of a bijuu made of NE.

Fun fact, Boruto's father has JJ Hagoromo's power and Kishi drew a poster of him with a chakra cloak. Another fact, dojutsu only turns black when it's either an Edo or under influence of Senjutsu chakra, Boruto isn't a corpse.
Im not denying that he may have Senjutsu chakra but 100% chance we spotted in manga suggest that SM is learn and not inherit.

You cant use Hago or Hamura bcus their history/background not clear enough to make any confirmative suggestion.

Even if we go by SP, Hago learned SM.

Last edited:

davidou

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How does that make them Senju?

Uchiha and Senju are close cousins, does that mean Sasuke has Senju DNA? What was the point of trying to get Hashirama's DNA then if DISTANT relatives could get it?

Especially since they aren't very distant, shouldn't it even more potent?

sigh.... transmigrants aren't just simply for Senju and Uchiha bloodlines you know.

Hyugas are Senju's and Uchiha's distant cousins as well so does that mean Neji has Senju DNA?
I also think like you that Uzumaki are not Senju.If your sister goes with Ashura, their children will be distant blood related to you and your children, but you and your children won' t become Senju.
The idea that Naruto has Senju genes from his father and not from his mother is very attractive.
Before Kushina' s reveal over the relation between Senju and Uzumaki, some members made wonderfull theories that highlighted the similarities between Minato and Tobirama.If Minato was a hidden Senju, everything would make sense.

Another fact, dojutsu only turns black when it's either an Edo or under influence of Senjutsu chakra, Boruto isn't a corpse.
Orochimaru put parts of his living soul in living bodies, a living body can host more than one soul.
For Gaara when the demon takes the lead over his mind, his eyes are black, here when Boruto was next to Denki' s chakra, the thing inside Boruto reacted and his eye changed.
It just doesn' t feel it' s senjutsu flowing instinctively for a second in Boruto' s right eye in reaction to Denki' s aura.

Last edited: