CloyEscapade

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So, I'm curious the wiki states hinata is a lightning and fire type and bolt is a lightning user which makes sense with his chidori, but what I'm wondering are affinities gained with time/hardwork/genius or are they passed on for the most part.

Also, if the latter is true could naruto pass on all elements?

Lord Majora

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
nah, its not like avatar where he can learn how to use another element (as far as i know) I thought anything more than one was rare? For example, look at all the experiments Orochimaru conducted just to produce someone that could use Mokuton.

CloyEscapade

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
nah, its not like avatar where he can learn how to use another element (as far as i know) I thought anything more than one was rare? For example, look at all the experiments Orochimaru conducted just to produce someone that could use Mokuton.
Yea but you those like the third... But asuma only had two

Bimbonium

Elite
Kin
7💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So, I'm curious the wiki states hinata is a lightning and fire type and bolt is a lightning user which makes sense with his chidori, but what I'm wondering are affinities gained with time/hardwork/genius or are they passed on for the most part.

Also, if the latter is true could naruto pass on all elements?
I believe Kakashi told Naruto during FRS training that most Jounin have >= 2 elements [so I believe you get more with taining]

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

Exaar

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Anyone can learn any element.

It's just that a person is born with Their chakra having a natural affinity to a single element, Making it easier to learn that element because their chakra is already accustomed to that elemental nature thus is normally the first elemental nature that person learns.

Learning elemental ninjutsu that your chakra is not naturally accustomed too is harder and takes more time.

KesOnFire

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No rasengan's just chakra rotating really fast, and with a lot of density. Naruto added wind to make it the rasenshurkien. Minato allegedly got the idea for rasengan in principle from the bijuu dama. Which is a concentration of chakra.

No...Rasengan is just raw chakra compressed. Naruto was the first to add an element to it creating Fuuton Rasengan
Was trying to troll like others in this base. They aren't good at it just showing them what they look like.

Lord Majora

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Anyone can learn any element.

It's just that a person is born with Their chakra having a natural affinity to a single element, Making it easier to learn that element because their chakra is already accustomed to that elemental nature thus is normally the first elemental nature that person learns.

Learning elemental ninjutsu that your chakra is not naturally accustomed too is harder and takes more time.
Well this cleared a lot up for me, thanks

Legendary Saiyan

Elite
Kin
339💸
Kumi
187💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was obvious from the beginning Bolt will have lightning. I mean a Lightining Bolt right? RIGHT?!

I think if Bolt becomes Jonin later on, he might get another element. Wind perhaps?