UchihasRightfulHeir

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just going to note that Boruto's doujutsu is broken so far.

He can only see Nue chakra but if he progresses to being able to see all chakra then he'll have chakra vision and some S/T capability.

His S/T seems to be kakashi kamui level right now. So if mastered he should be able to warp attacks away. He also didn't seem even remotely tired after using the technique so it takes very little chakra. Remember how kamui affected kakashi in early part 2.

Conclusion. Somehow Boruto has started out with kakashi MS level dojutsu(slightly lower because he can't see all chakra and no precog of course) that he can potentially spam during battle. this seems very broken to me at this time.

Seems to be a completely new doujutsu to me. Funny how they had to give boruto a doujutsu. They really need to explain a background for this, but doesn't seem like it will come any time soon

UchihasRightfulHeir

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's actually worrying. Boruto and Mitsuki have a sun and moon thing going, so if Mitsuki is going to be near him in power, then they are going to have to break mitsuki too. And Sarada is an uchiha but she's also a girl. If they keep her close to boruto in power then they'll also have to break her but if they make her useless like most girls then she's fine.

Guitar Hero

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
When he masters his eye and leanrs to control that s/t hes gonna OP as fck. He is Sasukes protege so its obvious he needed a way to follow in Sasuke footstep, hes needs a s/t tech to hop dimensions and now he has one.

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was planning on making this thread later, but according to the Boruto Team, Boruto in the future will learn to master his Dojutsu's. He has ninjutsu talent, which makes him 'talented', and he's path on into becoming a full fledged ninja will revolve around him becoming a mixture of Naruto + Sasuke.

That's what his future lies. I'll probably make the thread later