Pulkit singh3

Regular
Kin
965💸
Kumi
369💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In the latest episode new enemy defeated 8 jonin in seconds and he'll struggle against Sarada and Boruto according to next episode preview this is just bad writing even if I look at it from child's perspective.

Ok Boruto and Sarada is chunin level let's just assume they are above that but an enemy who could defeat 8 jonin in seconds should be able to defeat kids easily.

Kin
15💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't take it as anything more than comedy.

Sarada has sharingan and accompanying abilities so could possibly stand a sliver of a chance, but Boruto doesn't have anything I can think of.

Kin
13💸
Kumi
14💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In the latest episode new enemy defeated 8 jonin in seconds and he'll struggle against Sarada and Boruto according to next episode preview this is just bad writing even if I look at it from child's perspective.

Ok Boruto and Sarada is chunin level let's just assume they are above that but an enemy who could defeat 8 jonin in seconds should be able to defeat kids easily.
Thats Naruto/Boruto logic. You cant validate things like this. Its just trash powerscaling. They need to learn from yyh thats how you do it properly. Didnt kid boruto blitz a bunch of water chunnin with boruto stream? lol

ThelUchiha

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fodder jounin have always been fodder

Even fodder anbu have been fodder

Nothing new that hasn’t been seen in Naruto imo
123fire?

Dude ur deffending these series like i dont know? but what u said here is pure bs and hyping these series while talking shit about Naruto series which is much better but w.e - and perhaps you could add some backup for what you said.

Thats Naruto/Boruto logic. You cant validate things like this. Its just trash powerscaling. They need to learn from yyh thats how you do it properly. Didnt kid boruto blitz a bunch of water chunnin with boruto stream? lol
Scan for boruto blitzing someone?

Last edited:
Kin
13💸
Kumi
14💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
123fire?

Dude ur deffending these series like i dont know? but what u said here is pure bs and hyping these series while talking shit about Naruto series which is much better but w.e - and perhaps you could add some backup for what you said.

Scan for boruto blitzing someone?
Were talking about anime....