Kin
3,288💸
Kumi
657💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Awards
The moment you see Boruto what's your expression.
You must be registered to see images

Mine - not him,rage,gonna win again etc.
Tell me yours

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Looks like he's been through alot in a short period of time and he hasn't let the challenges overcome him. Now he faces a new challenge and the legacy of all shinobi that came before him is at stake. The heat of the will of fire is upon him and destiny dictates his actions.

Angel90

Regular
Kin
3,288💸
Kumi
657💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Awards
Looks like he's been through alot in a short period of time and he hasn't let the challenges overcome him. Now he faces a new challenge and the legacy of all shinobi that came before him is at stake. The heat of the will of fire is upon him and destiny dictates his actions.
Lol that sig .... and let me guess he is doing everything better and everyone is like this is Boruto and his score is like the best right?

Angel90

Regular
Kin
3,288💸
Kumi
657💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Awards
If you think so it is so.
It is so. First of all when im seeing other characters or should i say like it was with Naruto series - Minato,Orochimaru,Neji and feels more live. What do we get now? Its me but ok - the moment im seeing this retard everything is dead - when im seeing Sarada everything is more live and there is no point of guessing but
whenever Boruto comes on screen you know whats gonna happened. Dont hate me because i hate the character and look what he says in your sig "dont get cocky inferior creature" stfu you were losing against that fatso for chunin exam and keep getting powers on every screen time and now first he got karma now all of the sudden he got momoshiki power up and keeps incoming

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It is so. First of all when im seeing other characters or should i say like it was with Naruto series - Minato,Orochimaru,Neji and feels more live. What do we get now? Its me but ok - the moment im seeing this retard everything is dead - when im seeing Sarada everything is more live and there is no point of guessing but
whenever Boruto comes on screen you know whats gonna happened. Dont hate me because i hate the character and look what he says in your sig "dont get cocky inferior creature" stfu you were losing against that fatso for chunin exam and keep getting powers on every screen time and now first he got karma now all of the sudden he got momoshiki power up and keeps incoming
His fate is to defend the shinobi world. Things are happening to him to prepare him for the moment of truth.