Kin
809💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What are your opinions and thoughts?

The Genius Kakashi couldn't add his element to Rasengan.
The Super Genius Minato couldn't achieve it.
Naruto had the benefit of countless clones working on it at once.

Boruto could do it in one afternoon at worst, and a few days at best.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What are your opinions and thoughts?

The Genius Kakashi couldn't add his element to Rasengan.
The Super Genius Minato couldn't achieve it.
Naruto had the benefit of countless clones working on it at once.

Boruto could do it in one afternoon at worst, and a few days at best.
Yes it's nonsense, he did it without trying too. And it is a skill that could take 20+ years and could've been impossible according to Kakashi. And the MC does it with zero problem.

Also, Sarada solos Burrito fodder, she has already done it in the manga:)

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yeah you like to give me a emojis but you can't even stay in a tobidara debate...what did i do??? oh wait i was only tiscussing naroto conv called tobidara reveal...and wut u did?? u just run away of it..
What is there to discuss? Naruto is over. The theory is not going to happen. I didn't run away. It was pointless to argue.

Reactions: DHOH

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What is there to discuss? Naruto is over. The theory is not going to happen. I didn't run away. It was pointless to argue.
but i gave you manga arguments of naroto not finishig..there will be another part of it...if not everting will be revealed in boroto manga...why you not want to believe me???...

comon man ..don't be like lamassandar and teh other narotardz..

super michael

Regular
Kin
595💸
Kumi
342💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So Boruto can fuse these element so far into his Rasengan to create a new jutsu:

Lightning = Vanishing Rasengan
Wind = Mini Rasenshuriken and able to throw it while looking green instead of white.
Water = Not yet.

If Kakashi fused his lightning chakra into his Rasengan, would he get Vanishing Rasengan?

Boruto has to focus on improving the quality of his jutsu, instead of the quantity of chakra.

Morphorous

Kin
809💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I believe everyone tackled the comparison of abilities very well. Boruto has had the luxury of a stable environment and the opportunity to learn under great trainers. On the flip side, he grew up in a time of peace so that dulls his battle senses and discipline.
While he has natural ability and is a fast learner, he lacks Naruto's drive and Sasuke's discipline. That is changing now that the stakes are high but I would say he would be truly OP if he had that extra push early on. Upon his introduction, he was apathetic and lacked focus. His only real goal beyond having fun was to get his dad to spend time with him. Had Naruto become hokage later in life, chances are he would train his son and Boruto would be a true “beast", if you will.
The raw ability is there of course. Inheriting some of that SO6P chakra doesn't hurt, either. In some ways, he has a jumpstart but he will have to mature quickly to really live up to the legacy of his forefathers.
He is a force to be reckoned with but not OP. Besides lacking discipline, drive, and maturity, he needs more experience.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Minato died young. Given more time he would of had it done. And Nruto was just now learning wind style. Whereas Boruto was already experienced with it.
How much time? He took him 3 years to develop the rasengan, then failed. Kakashi learnt the rasengan from him and also failed. Age has bo bearing on talent, shit writing and breaking the Naruto laws is why Burrito learnt it.

Reactions: DHOH

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
How much time? He took him 3 years to develop the rasengan, then failed. Kakashi learnt the rasengan from him and also failed. Age has bo bearing on talent, shit writing and breaking the Naruto laws is why Burrito learnt it.
Minato created Rasengan & was in the process of RasenShuriken. The others were taught it. Experience has bearing on age. Aswell as innate ability. RS requires massive chakra that Kakashi doesn't have. Was it said that he couldn't even make a wind Rasengan?

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Minato created Rasengan & was in the process of RasenShuriken. The others were taught it. Experience has bearing on age. Aswell as innate ability. RS requires massive chakra that Kakashi doesn't have. Was it said that he couldn't even make a wind Rasengan?
That's head canon, he tried and failed, his student Kakashi tried and failed, which is why Chidori was created while Minato was alive. It doesn't have to be rasen shuriken it could be anything. Yes it was said to be a skill of S rank or even beyond by Kakashi when explaining it. You had better go back to read the manga, when Naruto was trying to fuse an element to the rasengan Kakashi said that's on you since he can't guide him anymore. And he said neither he nor Asspullnato could do it because they didn't have the chakra to form Shadow clones to add an element to the rasengan. You had better go back and read the entire training arc.

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That's head canon, he tried and failed, his student Kakashi tried and failed, which is why Chidori was created while Minato was alive. It doesn't have to be rasen shuriken it could be anything. Yes it was said to be a skill of S rank or even beyond by Kakashi when explaining it. You had better go back to read the manga, when Naruto was trying to fuse an element to the rasengan Kakashi said that's on you since he can't guide him anymore. And he said neither he nor Asspullnato could do it because they didn't have the chakra to form Shadow clones to add an element to the rasengan. You had better go back and read the entire training arc.
I asked you because I was too lazy to check. Minato only has one "asspull" (strange name to give the term. Wonder who thought of it and why). That being KCM. Him knowing SM makes sense. Albeit it wasn't said that he could do it earlier, but likewise, it was never said that he couldn't.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I asked you because I was too lazy to check. Minato only has one "asspull" (strange name to give the term. Wonder who thought of it and why). That being KCM. Him knowing SM makes sense. Albeit it wasn't said that he could do it earlier, but likewise, it was never said that he couldn't.
Nope, KCM is an ass pull, so is SM. He has around Kakashi level chakra, the toad sages don't remember him learning it, nor did he use it when it mattered against Juubito. He is up there with his ass pulls. Also, when Kishi says he has around Kakashi level chakra that kind of shits on the notion that he can learn SM.
Post automatically merged:

Anyway here it is

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:
Reactions: super michael

super michael

Regular
Kin
595💸
Kumi
342💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yamato does mention that one needs incredible skills or rather natural talent and intuition to combine rasengan with a element. Boruto got the talent part and the genius, but lacks the chakra. Boruto lacks any power booster like Kurama to help him, so it is all on Boruto skills alone.

Jiraiya, Minato and Kakashi never combined rasengan with any element. Although why hasn't Kakashi done it when he saw how Naruto did it. Kakashi has more chakra than Boruto.