SenseiSama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When he adds the Rasengan's chakra manipulation to his use of Juken his shield will be both offensive and defensive, he will ultimately surpass Naruto's use of Rasengan and the Hyuga's use of chakra control.

It's gonna happen because bolts are rotating devices, Uzumaki symbol is a rotating circle, Naruto's main ability is control over rotating chakra and Neji was a master of 'rotation'.

Believe the HYPE #RotationGod

You must be registered for see images

soretynha

Kin
10💸
Kumi
32💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree, Boruto's rasengan will be better than Naruto's. Although if you guys remember, Naruto used a laser beam rasengan once, I don't really recall the episode number but it was in Sasuke Shinden exploding humans arc. That was pretty cool.

SenseiSama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Duh, I’m talking about the one he uses with yamato, the fuuton rasengan, I swear, kids on this site are so obsessed with making dumb shit up they don’t even know what they’re talking about
When did Naruto ever use fuuton Rasengan, the reason he invented RS is because he couldn't apply wind to Minato's jutsu in the first place.

L O S T

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He applied wind to Rasengan, something Naruto could not do. :sigar:
Hey dude, are you perhaps ****ing stupid or did the series take a toll on you ?

Duh, I’m talking about the one he uses with yamato, the fuuton rasengan, I swear, kids on this site are so obsessed with making dumb shit up they don’t even know what they’re talking about
Exactly brate, the noobs on this site are pretty much retarded. Somebody always have to break it drown for them.

[video=youtube_share;bcW8ks4XtM8]https://youtu.be/bcW8ks4XtM8[/video]​

Minato Namikaze created the Rasengan with the intention of combining it with his own nature, a task that proved too difficult for him to complete prior to his death. Kakashi Hatake also failed to combine the Rasengan with his own lightning-nature, causing him to invent the Chidori instead.[1] Naruto initially struggles to combine the Rasengan with his wind-nature, which he describes as needing to look left and right at the same time.[2] He is eventually able to overcome this obstacle by using shadow clones: he provides the chakra, one shadow clone shapes the chakra into a sphere, and a second infuses the sphere with wind.[3] The end product becomes the Wind Release: Rasengan.

The Wind Release: Rasengan appears largely identical to the standard Rasengan, though it's shown to be stronger.[4] When used in combination with other jutsu, as in the case of the Typhoon Water Vortex Technique, its wind nature can expand the other jutsu's coverage area. Naruto invents the Wind Release: Rasenshuriken shortly after he figures out the principles of the Wind Release: Rasengan, and for that reason he rarely uses the Wind Release: Rasengan.