Kettei

Legendary
Kin
13💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why can't he just listen and do what he is told? Im starting to hate Boruto and like Sarada because she gets on Boruto all the time and she is correct in doing so. Boruto needs some discipline.

Reactions: Vulpini

Beast Busty Beauty

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
42💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I couldn't watch the episode without shaking my head. Boruto is just spoiled. Wants to take a S Rank mission, almost gets his throat cut by a fodder lmao

Some people say boruto's spoiled character is like fresh air so they like it :lmao:

Sof6p

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I find myself in agreement with your assessment, I think what we saw of Boruto in this episode was his real self obsessed attitude. He wants to be the centre of attention and view the world revolving around him similar to all the little princesses out there. You found him annoying as did I and many others and they have a profound dislike for him.

Some like his spoilt, self obsessed attitude I'm sure they would also take great pleasure from having a suppository inserted at the rear end.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Boruto is full of himself, we witnessed real Boruto fillerish Boruto took some time off. A boy who's like his dad, yet is suffering from daddy issues and denial. All he cares about is himself, they were having a nice discussion about missions. Boruto runs in front of Konohamaru because he wasn't being acknowledged just so he could show is how much a attention seeker he is.

Last edited:

Kettei

Legendary
Kin
13💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Boruto is full of himself, we witnessed real Boruto fillerish Boruto took some time off. A boy who's like his dad, yet is suffering from daddy issues and denial. All he cares about is himself, they were having a nice discussion about missions. Boruto runs in front of Konohamaru because he wasn't being acknowledged just so he could show is how much a punk he is.
Yea filler Boruto was much likable. But now he's on missions he wants to be a one man army and do everything himself.

Vulpini

Elite
Kin
325💸
Kumi
1,092💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yea filler Boruto was much likable. But now he's on missions he wants to be a one man army and do everything himself.
To be fair, that's his only flaw as a character. They were writing him as some kind of flawless character, so it kinda makes me happy that he has at least one flaw that he'll have to overcome in the future. It's good for keeping things interesting.

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
While I agree with you, I get the feeling they are setting him up for a big dose of humility. Kind of like what Kakashi did to him when he tried to take him on 1vs1.

True he is spoiled now, but I’m trying to be patient for the moment someone( probably Kawaki) comes along and utterly destroys his confidence by beating him to a pulp and forcing him to take a real good look at himself and the world.

Last edited:

Kettei

Legendary
Kin
13💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To be fair, that's his only flaw as a character. They were writing him as some kind of flawless character, so it kinda makes me happy that he has at least one flaw that he'll have to overcome in the future. It's good for keeping things interesting.
I didn't think of it like that. I forgot about character development and all that lol.

MomoSaka

Elite
Kin
106💸
Kumi
573💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
OT: Honestly, I'm not hating on Boruto or anything, but he's really annoying. While it was something kinda new for a main character, I'm really not looking forward to him in the recap for the movie :/

Last edited by a moderator:

Kettei

Legendary
Kin
13💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OT: Honestly, I'm not hating on Boruto or anything, but he's really annoying. While it was something kinda new for a main character, I'm really not looking forward to him in the recap for the movie :/
True true. This is against the norm for main characters.

Last edited by a moderator:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
While I agree with you, I get the feeling they are setting him up for a big dose of humility. Kind of like what Kakashi did to him when he tried to take him on 1vs1.

True he is spoiled now, but I’m trying to be patient for the moment someone( probably Kawaki) comes along and utterly destroys his confidence by beating him to a pulp and forcing him to take a real good look at himself and the world.
The problem is he's stuck too far up his own arse hole to take a does of reality. Kakashi taught him the value of team work and he's right back to his old self. The sotkd should rw olve around me attitude although that is the real Boruto. Another f up on SP's part they created a fillerish Boruto and now that he's returning to his old self there's more dislike for him.

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why can't he just listen and do what he is told? Im starting to hate Boruto and like Sarada because she gets on Boruto all the time and she is correct in doing so. Boruto needs some discipline.
What he did, was incredibly arrogant.

Blame the story writers. Very poor timing...

And boruto can think for himself, but that still doesn't mean he'd just go charging into a situation before analyzing...this is a different generation, not Naruto.

uhmusddy

Veteran
Kin
38💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They literally have to write him like that for the movie arc.

The “fillerish” Boruto is just the humility he already has deep down inside him. His arrogance is just too strong not even Kakashi could beat it.