Boruto Volume 5 Cover

UnderTheRedHood

<div class="bbWrapper">Whats up with the belts ? <br /> <br /> Well, it looks cool</div>

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Are u sure this is a volume cover?? if so this is so fuckin silly. the volume covers KARA ao and KK and this is what we get?? Ikemoto is trash

Dgrayman

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*beginning of manga*

Boruto : This is my story( goes through the eyes of boruto)

boruto haters : "GrEaT AnOtHeR BoRuTo-CeNtREd CoVeR".

:|....

Vulpini

Elite
Kin
325💸
Kumi
1,092💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Are u sure this is a volume cover?? if so this is so fuckin silly. the volume covers KARA ao and KK and this is what we get?? Ikemoto is trash
Why didn't he draw KK for the cover....... based on the preview blurb, KK and Kara will be the focus in this chapter, but no, he had to draw another cover with Burrito. sigh....

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why didn't he draw KK for the cover....... based on the preview blurb, KK and Kara will be the focus in this chapter, but no, he had to draw another cover with Burrito. sigh....
Beats me. I mean at least add mitsuki and sarada. BORUTO ALONE????????? REALLY????????????????????????????????

MomoSaka

Elite
Kin
106💸
Kumi
573💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Beats me. I mean at least add mitsuki and sarada. BORUTO ALONE????????? REALLY????????????????????????????????
Hey, stop being salty about it. It's Boruto's story. As a result, he's the only character that gotta get developed, appear in the covers, and ofc the only character that gotta fight without getting nerfed (+ Plot shield). :)

OT: what the hell is this? The promised neverland covers>>>>>>>>

UnderTheRedHood

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=21751963" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-21751963">Melanin said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> Of all else fails modeling is the answer. </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>I have my own style, and if would ever wear these, id rather kill my self <br /> <br /> now get blitzed (not you) lol <br /> <div class="messageHide messageHide--image"> You must be registered for see images </div><br /> [video=youtube;uBJGcsoLibE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBJGcsoLibE[/video]</div>

PowerMix160

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I heard some people saying that Boruto's blue clothes in this cover are used as a reference to Ao, also the volume title is "Ao" which means blue in japanese! I also think this is the reason Ike used that blue..

Last edited:

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I actually can't believe how upset people are at the main character getting a solo cover. Over a simple cover? God only knows the rage we will see when he starts getting actual Jougan and Curse Seal feats.