Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,302💸
Kumi
2,619💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When Momoshiki appeared last chapter it became evident that he and Boruto are somehow connected. I think this was one of those moments of fate Momoshiki referred to when he mentioned that Boruto's blue eyes would take everything away from him. Could he have been referring to him not having his byakugan unlocked and thus being too weak to change the outcome of the scenario? I think during this showdown in the village he will confront this fate for the first time and unlock his dojutsu right on cue.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But in the anime Borat activated his dojutsu and in the filler adaptation he used it against Momo. I don't know what room that leaves for him not having the dojutsu active. All l know is unless he loses Himawari then the prophecy is just nonsense.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,302💸
Kumi
2,619💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But in the anime Borat activated his dojutsu and in the filler adaptation he used it against Momo. I don't know what room that leaves for him not having the dojutsu active. All l know is unless he loses Himawari then the prophecy is just nonsense.
He hasn't activated it in the manga yet nor am I sure if its a byakugan or Jogan. But I Do think he is gonna begin to learn of it soon. I don't see why Himawari's death would be necessary. But you may be right he may lose his family.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He hasn't activated it in the manga yet nor am I sure if its a byakugan or Jogan. But I Do think he is gonna begin to learn of it soon. I don't see why Himawari's death would be necessary. But you may be right he may lose his family.
At the moment the manga is irrelevant, if the anime activation is Canon. Especially the ass pull against Momo but back to the matter at hand. Himawari's death is relevant because she's the only one he puts above himself. Even when he's stuck so far up his own arsehole he still forgoes it for her. If he doesn't you know it's shit writing, well it's already second rate but it'll only get worse.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,302💸
Kumi
2,619💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
At the moment the manga is irrelevant, if the anime activation is Canon. Especially the ass pull against Momo but back to the matter at hand. Himawari's death is relevant because she's the only one he puts above himself. Even when he's stuck so far up his own arsehole he still forgoes it for her. If he doesn't you know it's shit writing, well it's already second rate but it'll only get worse.
I think its Sasuke that will die if its anyone.