Elite
Kin
178💸
Kumi
2,386💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Dude, i won't even blame this on you but too bad its the rights/licensing sales and not what Spiralling Sphere thinks it means. The title from the page where that comes from is "Stand alone TV Tokyo Rights Business ", just to put things into perspective. They probably made a major deal with Toonami.

Btw, it is not "Fiscal Report", its "Financial report".

:)

Reboryushon

Elite
Kin
178💸
Kumi
2,386💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
sorry but it's not just SS who said that. he knows better than u. stop lying whenever i bring with me facts. boruto is FACTUALLY top 2. now piss off with your lies and stop derailing my thread with your fucking lies
It is just impossible to talk with you.

He does? I don't think he does judging by the information you are passing.

Tell me, how do animes sell? By having rights being sold. The page is literally called "Stand alone TV Tokyo Rights Business", so Boruto is for TV Tokyo in second place for profits that are provenient from rights selling (For example: Adult Swim). It is good for the series to be honest, it means there is a demand for it, it just doesn't mean what SS says it means.

Btw, reported.

Last edited:

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It is just impossible to talk with you.

He does? I don't think he does judging by the information you are passing.

Tell me, how do animes sell? By having rights being sold. The page is literally called "Stand alone TV Tokyo Rights Business", so Boruto is for TV Tokyo in second place for profits that are provenient from rights selling (For example: Adult Swim). It is good for the series to be honest, it means there is a demand for it, it just doesn't mean what SS says it means.

Btw, reported.
SO BASICALLY IT’S DOING GOOD MY POINT!!!!!! WHAT WAS THE POINT OF WHAT U SAID EARLIER OMFG!!!!

Reboryushon

Elite
Kin
178💸
Kumi
2,386💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
SO BASICALLY IT’S DOING GOOD MY POINT!!!!!! WHAT WAS THE POINT OF WHAT U SAID EARLIER OMFG!!!!
You don't see the point? Not my problem then. The correct information has been passed for a complement to your misinformation. You say "Take this L haters" but you are being dishonest as always. This is just the licensing/rights selling part, not what you were trying to sell us falsely. You are the Trump (I hope you know who he is) of Boruto news and data.

The doing good is subjective, TV Tokyo is doing good selling rights. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: salamander uchiha

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You don't see the point? Not my problem then. The correct information has been passed for a complement to your misinformation. You say "Take this L haters" but you are being dishonest as always. This is just the licensing/rights selling part, not what you were trying to sell us falsely. You are the Trump (I hope you know who he is) of Boruto news and data.

The doing good is subjective, TV Tokyo is doing good selling rights. ;)
I’m actually surprised boruto is doing that good just on licensing. Also surprised at the Loop hole allowed for them to report for 2 “seperate” franchises that are one in the same

One piece should be above both

Although I don’t know what’s on tv Tokyo and what’s not, so that plays in too. It def says nothing about fan reception if it’s just licensing numbers, as that just determines how many companies are trying to shovel out licensed products of wildly varying quality. Jut could be a billion lil boruto keychains they’re talking about for all we know. Or a billion adult sasuke or adult naruto keychains, postcards, coloring books, toys, etc, etc, etc.

This seems the usual case of fire finding any list he can with boruto at a high number and shoving it in our faces with little regard to context

Reactions: Reboryushon

Reboryushon

Elite
Kin
178💸
Kumi
2,386💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I’m actually surprised boruto is doing that good just on licensing. Also surprised at the Loop hole allowed for them to report for 2 “seperate” franchises that are one in the same

One piece should be above both

Although I don’t know what’s on tv Tokyo and what’s not, so that plays in too. It def says nothing about fan reception if it’s just licensing numbers, as that just determines how many companies are trying to shovel out licensed products of wildly varying quality. Jut could be a billion lil boruto keychains they’re talking about for all we know. Or a billion adult sasuke or adult naruto keychains, postcards, coloring books, toys, etc, etc, etc.

This seems the usual case of fire finding any list he can with boruto at a high number and shoving it in our faces with little regard to context
Spot on!

To be honest, the overseas licensing for the anime must be very well paid, merchandise is also included here. Imagine Adult Swim reading "Naruto: Boruto next...", they must be thinking "Yeah, its Naruto, this sells a lot and will grant us audience and subscriptions" just to see that it is in fact a subpar series when compared to its predecessor.

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Spot on!

To be honest, the overseas licensing for the anime must be very well paid, merchandise is also included here. Imagine Adult Swim reading "Naruto: Boruto next...", they must be thinking "Yeah, its Naruto, this sells a lot and will grant us audience and subscriptions" just to see that it is in fact a subpar series when compared to its predecessor.
The fact that they call it naruto the next generation but still try to pan it off as a new franchise says all we need to know.

No one working on super seemed to have the thought that it would work on its own, or ever even suggested that the series and manga WASNT riding on old fans and dbz coattails. It very much is, and full heartedly accepted that. To most outside of the 90’s super is just the next chapter of Z, and there’s no attempts on the studios part to say otherwise, they soaked it all in and made what’s pretty much a mediocre addition into a smash hit more than a decade down the line

Boruto is riding a different line of trying to present itself as new and fresh and different from its parent series, but still doin all the nods and throwbacks that a series like super did. And still re using arc plot lines like no one remembers what happened in pt 1

321ice

Kin
51💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Even if it’s not what you thought, it’s still nice statistics for Boruto. Clearly people want it.

nvm the shenanigans of our peers, Go Boruto!!!