salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He stated Bleach fans should be elated for what Boruto has done when it's not even remotely close to what Kazui has done in his first appearance and what Ichigo himself has done in the entire series. Not to mention his statement is generalizing the fanbase and ignoring characterization.

Not to mention Boruto/Naruto and Bleach aren't comparable in story structure. Bleach started out as monster of the week for over 50+ chapters until finally being structured into Story Arcs.

Naruto/Boruto literally has little to no filler and has been focused on a narrative since chapter 1.

Jigen's powers aren't explained. Boruto is compared to him for reasons unexplained as KK can't draw conclusions. Naruto has been compared to Hashirama and the SO6P multiple times and it's clearly not the case in moveset or power in some cases.

All we know is that Boruto has the potential to be a threat comparable to Jigen.

You must be registered for see images

If Boruto's power is the same as Jigen then it would mean Jigen most likely killed an alien for the seal as Boruto did.

Not to mention it would take a considerable amount of powerups and events to occur to be on Ichigo's level. I wouldn't even say Ichigo's powers or even Boruto's powers are asspulls as there's explanations for all of it within the context of the story and plot. However, Ichigo's lineage involves so many bloodlines and powersets that there's no way Boruto is catching him Unless they dues ex machina a way fro him to steal KKG.
I'm surprised you went to this extent to justify the mute points you made. In rhetoric when a person is contrasted with another even by generalisation it's understood to be in specifics. In otherwords because he took my point and presented a generalized point it was still specific to Ichigo fans and Boruto fans because they're the main characters.

The simultude being presented is purely on ass pulling and handouts ability of the MC. How the story of bleach developed or started out is irrelevant.

Boruto is excelling past him in ass pulling and handouts ability, Ichigo was ass pulling but had some training along the way. Boruto doesnt need any of that. They keep going on about his " Otsutsuki blood," the originator of all cross sections. So it encompasses pretty much any deus ex Machina ass pull they want to give him

Another point is when certainity isn't used it's used to peak the readers interest. Anyway when two characters are compared in a specific they're compared to hammer the point home, they're trying to foreshadow. Boruto ass pull handout being compared to Jigen's is for that reason. It'll be used to justify more ass pulls and handouts. You can't use Hashirama and Naruto comparison(a personality comparison) to dismiss a specific comparison(seal comparison). Well some can but that shows their ability to use the rational faculty to evaluate is sub par.

I'm going to ignore the deflections as if I started addressing them then we would've moved off the main point.

I hope that adds some clarity.

Ps. :lmao: that you thought Boruto being D ridden from the get go wasn't letting you know which way the story was headed(Ichigo on steroids).

Last edited:
Reactions: Animegoin

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm deleting my posts btw. There's no point in bloated posts from both sides with snide remarks thrown in.

We will never agree on anything. I'll check in on here in a few months if it hasn't capsized by then.

Hell, the person I originally replied to didn't even answer.

:klaus2:

Last edited:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He generalized that Bleach fans would be happy with Boruto due to both MC's having "asspulls" which is a unfair generalization. Not only because Bleach and Boruto fans aren't all fans of the MC but are fans of the series for different reasons. The development of the story was only to provide an example as to why that generalization of the fanbase was stupid.
I gave you the context, you can take the rest up with him.

-Boruto isn't excelling past him at the rate you're implying, anyone who has read Bleach would know this.
Of course he is, Ichigo's ass pulling speed was slow until it peaked. Boruto's is already in overdrive relative to his, the NV rules are being broken for him. This mongrel has taken out a "God" which not even Ichigo managed till the end. You can call it PIS if you like but it happened.

-Boruto does need that, Kawaki is literally getting him to comprehend the Karma seal and his jogun isn't under control leading him to pursue avenues to awaken it (Hanabi and Hiashi)

Kawaki's helping him use the seal, so he can amp up the handouts he receives. Random healing, chakra absorbtion(neutralise ninjutsu), enhanced body and reflexes, amped up Jutsu strength. The handouts are progressing far faster than they did for Ichigo.

His bloodline doesn't encompass every asspull they want to give him. His abilities are leaning heavily towards karma and his one eye that's unique to him. He's not casting genjutsu, using fuinjutsu or using reality warping abilities. So far he's only been able to absorb abilities and heal minor injuries faster than others.
Of course it does all jutsu originate from the Otsutsuki clan, more importantly the divine tree. He's a descendant who's being compared to the progenitors not even incarnates have been compared to them. Fuinn jutsu is ninjutsu he can absorb then too, he can enhance his reflexes, power and speed, already. He can amp the strength of his Jutsu to the point where Kyubi host Naruto was forced to use a shadow clone to protect himself from taking damage from it. Now healing and being compared to Jigen's power only tells you which way it's headed.

By the time skip his aptitude with the Seal and Eye has no implications of any form of reality warping or outrageous asspulls you're implying he has or will have in the future. Seeing how he's fighting in a desolate Konoha burdened by a curse of losing everything.
He's moving along quite well and he'll soon get an STD to boot, hes already displayed connections to them earlier on in the series. If the Jigen comparison is literal, as it's been implied, then it's headed that way.

They are implying that Both Boruto and Jigen received their Karma seals directly from the source rather than through secondary means (Kawaki, other Kara members probably). Which would give KK reason as to compare his potential to that of Jigen. For you to draw the conclusion that it's to foreshadow ass-pulls is retarded when multiple series and chapters in the original run have done this same thing.
They're not implying that at all, they already told us that a few chapters earlier. Especially when KK realised that it wasn't Naruto who defeated Momoshiki. That rules out the same comparison being made again. Upon seeing Boruto's ass pull/handout ability his power was being compared to Jigen's. That is the foreshadow of more ass pulls coming.

Hashirama and Naruto's Comparison (Along with the SO6P) wasn't limited to a comparison of personality.
It pretty much was.

If you want to say Boruto will be Ichigo on steroids then you obviously haven't read the series to say something with that amount of confidence. Especially given the feats Ichigo has displayed in his series.
I have and he is, unlike in Ichigo's case Boruto's steroids break the rules of the NV. He gets handouts upon handouts. They're relative comparisons not literal comparisons as that wouldn't be possible since both exist in their own universe.

The amount of spelling mistakes and outright errors is nauseating in your posts. Does spell check not exist on your web browser?
I never proof read, I correct later if I feel like it. That is one of the consequences of using a smart phone. They auto correct to what they feel is appropriate. You're attempted deflection acknowledged and rebuked on this occasion.

I've got to get back to work, take care. I doubt there'll be more substance to add so I may be out.
Post automatically merged:

I'm deleting my posts btw. There's no point in bloated posts from both sides with snide remarks thrown in.

We will never agree on anything. I'll check in on here in a few months if it hasn't capsized by then.

Hell, the person I originally replied to didn't even answer.

:klaus2:
That was my bad, I thought it was directed at me lol. I'm sure Rebo will give you your due. Anyway it's fun having a discussion it keeps the mind active challenges the rational faculty.

There's one point I wanted to make on the healing ability because it was compared to Jigen's it's one of two. Either it's a healing ability or it's a reality negating/altering ability in its infancy. Think of it as similar to Inoue's reality negating ability(the way she heals damage). If it's the latter then you know what that means or the implications are. Personally think the latter was being implied by Kodachi it would also explain why the Jigen comparison was made instead of a general comparison.

I forgot to mention this point so I thought you deserved to know. Take care and Salamander is done here and getting back to work.

Last edited:

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You missed the point, this is the beginning of the story it'll only get worse than it. Remember Jigen has some form of reality warping ability and Borat was compared to him. Wait for the Otsutsuki to get further involved and see how bad it gets.

Edit: who compared Borat to Kazui, he was compared to Ichigo.

Nice solo.

I laughed so hard when Kekkei Mora "diluted" Hogaromo was compared to fodder Momoshiki, who couldn't handle two people lesser than him(Hogaromo). What makes it worse is that's after being alive for 1000 years or so, plenty of time to gain more powers and become stronger.

It's kind of sad, he probably left NB to be amongst sack riders. Here you get called to task for the littlest claim.
Facts, bro. ??‍♂

Reactions: salamander uchiha

Kakooli

Elite
Kin
3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice idea for Naruto next gen chapters would be main charakter from unknown clan with different personality of naruto...no tnj no blue rasengan yellow rasengan flame rasengan shadow clones etc.......... no prophecies and no a$$ pull power....... boruto should just be cheating fodder background character that never meet his father potential......a genin for life......his true role without plot no jutsu!!!!!!

and also focus on haruno clan origins :)

Reactions: salamander uchiha

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice idea for Naruto next gen chapters would be main charakter from unknown clan with different personality of naruto...no tnj no blue rasengan yellow rasengan flame rasengan shadow clones etc.......... no prophecies and no a$$ pull power....... boruto should just be cheating fodder background character that never meet his father potential......a genin for life......his true role without plot no jutsu!!!!!!

and also focus on haruno clan origins :)
@bold: Considering that Hagoromo even stated that, and I’m paraphrasing, “Having great parents doesn’t mean you’re destined for greatness,” it would be sufficient for Boruto to never meet his father’s potential, especially since he’s a quarter Uzumaki. ?
And **** that fodder clan.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@bold: Considering that Hagoromo even stated that, and I’m paraphrasing, “Having great parents doesn’t mean you’re destined for greatness,” it would be sufficient for Boruto to never meet his father’s potential, especially since he’s a quarter Uzumaki. ?
And **** that fodder clan.
The Haruno clan is the Leaf's strongest clan. 2 Members capable of brawling Naruto while even a single Naruto is capable of negging the entire village bar the Harunos.

Reactions: Kakooli

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice neg diff.

Ps. This is for the Borutofan who once recognised ass pulls as ass pulls(handout seal). And now just rides his fictional sack accepting the handouts and ass pulls as if they're all good.

How many chapters to the writers need to properly present a new ability? Okay i'll say that him having no explanation of how he learned to use shadow clones is curious but he's also considered a prodigy and has three chakra natures as a genin. He seems to have an innate ability to use jutsu without much training unlike normal humans. That's also what Momoshiki made me think of when he first appeared. He effortlessly spit out multiple jutsu at the same time. I think Boruto is like that to a lesser degree and Momoshiki even stated that he strongly inherited Otsutsuki power. (Otsutsuki can heal themselves btw) Mitsuki is like this even moreso and it is speculated that he is part Otsutsuki. If you look at him as someone whom the gods smiled upon genetically then its not an ass pull. Its probably a good reason for them not talking about it right now because it may be a major plot point in the end.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How many chapters to the writers need to properly present a new ability? Okay i'll say that him having no explanation of how he learned to use shadow clones is curious but he's also considered a prodigy and has three chakra natures as a genin. He seems to have an innate ability to use jutsu without much training unlike normal humans. That's also what Momoshiki made me think of when he first appeared. He effortlessly spit out multiple jutsu at the same time. I think Boruto is like that to a lesser degree and Momoshiki even stated that he strongly inherited Otsutsuki power. (Otsutsuki can heal themselves btw) Mitsuki is like this even moreso and it is speculated that he is part Otsutsuki. If you look at him as someone whom the gods smiled upon genetically then its not an ass pull. Its probably a good reason for them not talking about it right now because it may be a major plot point in the end.
-You’re asking the wrong question, you should’ve asked “at what point should a new ability be introduced?” And to that I respond with “not during a shitty sparring session in the midst of a trashy arc.”

-Momoshiki’s prowess is eons worth of chakra fruit, chakra pills and Rinnegan hacks. And thusly shouldn’t be compared to Boruto in the slightest

-The only Otsutsuki that’ve ever healed themselves on screen was Juubi Madara and Kaguya. Kinshiki didn’t (when his horn got cut off or when he was pierced with needles) and fused Momoshiki did so by absorbing chakra. This ass-pull healing of Boruto’s is also one for Momoshiki if we take into account that Boruto didn’t absorb that second blast.

-Genetically, Boruto doesn’t have a natural healing factor (and neither does Naruto or Kushina) so that genetic “blessings from the gods” doesn’t apply here. The only natural gift Boruto possess is his doujutsu -which is what Momoshiki was actually commenting on.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lesser training is still understandable, even though others who were prodigies didn't learn 3 elements etc, but Boruto claimed he did it with no training and right of the bat. That's not prodigious that's called ass pull and hand outs. Not even prodigies of the most elite kind have been able to do that, even if they're Indra Otsutsuki incarnates(the greatest prodigy). Even with his talent and possessing the KKG(Sharingan) to assist them as well(they don't always copy).

You're defending the indefensible, they wrote him to be like this so whenever they give a handout they could say he's a prodigy. It's clearly shit writing and pathetic, if they were going to write like this Boruto was better off not existing.

https://animebase.me/threads/boruto-the-legit-new-naruto.766900/post-21896010

@Reboryushon You were called out by Cornrow.

Last edited:

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fused Momoshiki did that, default Momo didn’t. I would normally also say that that wasn’t canon, but I won’t.
Sasuke is about as strong as a low tier Otsutsuki.
Lesser training is still understandable, even though others who were prodigies didn't learn 3 elements etc, but Boruto claimed he did it with no training and right of the bat. That's not prodigious that's called ass pull and hand outs. Not even prodigies of the most elite kind have been able to do that, even if they're Indra Otsutsuki incarnates(the greatest prodigy). Even with his talent and possessing the KKG(Sharingan) to assist them as well(they don't always copy).

You're defending the indefensible, they wrote him to be like this so whenever they give a handout they could say he's a prodigy. It's clearly shit writing and pathetic, if they were going to write like this Boruto was better off not existing.
What if he is Ashura and Indra level? You act like having three chakra natures makes you shinobi of the year or something. He doesn't even know that many jutsu. His dojutsu is probably stronger than Indra's now that I think about it. Its rinnegan level at minimum and then you have to consider him being an Uzumaki also.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What if he is Ashura and Indra level? You act like having three chakra natures makes you shinobi of the year or something. He doesn't even know that many jutsu. His dojutsu is probably stronger than Indra's now that I think about it. Its rinnegan level at minimum and then you have to consider him being an Uzumaki also.
:lmao::lmao::lmao:
If he's Indra or even Asura level you know it's shit writing. Not even Noodles or Sauce are at that level.

Having all 6 natures wouldn't be an issue, knowing jutsu is the issue. And having high grade skills or level versions of them without training, admitting you did it without training makes it worse. In case you're confused the databook confirmed Borat could do purple lightning when he made the claim he didn't train. He also had gale Palm which is a C rank tech but generating chakra nature from your hand is a skill which takes a long time to learn and must be trained. Go back to Kakashi training Naruto leaf cutting, even Sasuke who had Indra's talent and a Sharingan had to train it. Water without a water source is considered a kage level skill if Orochimaru's comments on the second Hokage's jutsu is to be believed. That's ignoring the many other jutsu he knows without training at the point or the ass pull of the fusing a nature with the Rasengan. You should jump of defending him in this department and instead should label him prodigy of the ass pull. He's labelled a prodigy to justify these ass pulls and many more to come, I hope it's clearer.

Indra's dojutsu is rinnegan level and no other dojutsu is coming close. Indra's descendants eyes solo tailed beasts(Boruto's beast father and his human father) there's no way a mongrel's eyes are rivalling that power, without ass pulls, let alone Indra's.

Being 1/2 Uzumaki didn't help his father so it's not helping his further diluted son.

Thanks for the laughs, though.

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think the last chapter was fine but still long way to be compared to original series. I am still waiting what is kara actually upto . If their motivation is same as kaguya then case of boruto will be same asnaruto.

Reactions: Yahcob13

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If he's Indra or even Asura level you know it's shit writing. Not even Noodles or Sauce are at that level.

Having all 6 natures wouldn't be an issue, knowing jutsu is the issue. And having high grade skills or level versions of them without training, admitting you did it without training makes it worse. In case you're confused the databook confirmed Borat could do purple lightning when he made the claim he didn't train. He also had gale Palm which is a C rank tech but generating chakra nature from your hand is a skill which takes a long time to learn and must be trained. Go back to Kakashi training Naruto leaf cutting, even Sasuke who had Indra's talent and a Sharingan had to train it. Water without a water source is considered a kage level skill if Orochimaru's comments on the second Hokage's jutsu is to be believed. That's ignoring the many other jutsu he knows without training at the point or the ass pull of the fusing a nature with the Rasengan. You should jump of defending him in this department and instead should label him prodigy of the ass pull. He's labelled a prodigy to justify these ass pulls and many more to come, I hope it's clearer.

Indra's dojutsu is rinnegan level and no other dojutsu is coming close. Indra's descendants eyes solo tailed beasts(Boruto's beast father and his human father) there's no way a mongrel's eyes are rivalling that power, without ass pulls, let alone Indra's.

Being 1/2 Uzumaki didn't help his father so it's not helping his further diluted son.

Thanks for the laughs, though.

He's gifted genetically. That's different from having aptitude. Some things can't be taught. He's Otsutsuki level talented he's in an entirely different dimension from the prior generation. You're bringing up leaf cutting and he's adding chakra nature to rasengan neg diff. That level of skill is absolutely scary. How can he do that so effortlessly? He's gonna surpass Naruto and Sasuke easy mode.